Life updates which no one asked for but

• i am gonna post it anyways because why not.

I have so many deadlines coming which is making me more lazy instead of being any productive.

I just finished a cheezy teen romantic show and i cant stop thinking about it and i am continuously searching for something to replace it with but i am stuck plus the male lead was like super hot so you can understand.

I hate one of my colleague with all my heart because she literally has all the worst qualities you can imagine in a person. I just get annoyed whenever i am near he, to a point that it has become hard to be arround her. I am not sure how to deal with this.

I started playing some sports which is fun but my friends keep on bailing which gets annoying at times.

One of my best friend is visiting her family and now i miss her so much. feels kinda lonely without her.

I have an exam on this sunday i will be going to my hometown for that plus will get to meet my family which is nice.

I am planning to attend some weddings this week and next week. hopefully they will be fun.

• I have so many deadlines coming which is making me more lazy instead of being any productive.

LOL that's not good. I think it's usually the opposite for me: I am the most productive when I have deadlines coming up and not as productive. However, I was able to get most of my work turned in, some overdue, some about to be due and it was the most satisfying thing. Finals are coming up so I'm really doubling down this time and trying to get my grades as high as possible before the end of the semester. I have all A's 'cept for 2 B's and I know I'll be able to get one of those B's up to an A and I predict I'd be able to get the other one to a mid B (it's currently an 82 but I just took a quiz that I feel pretty good about)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I just finished a cheezy teen romantic show and i cant stop thinking about it and i am continuously searching for something to replace it with but i am stuck plus the male lead was like super hot so you can understand.

LMAOOO I feel the same way after I finish something amazing. And you can always watch it again, unless you're the type of person who despises watching things more than once because you don't get the same experience as watching the first time. That's how my grandpa is. There's only one movie he'll watch over and over again. And that's it. I don't really care, as long as the series/movie is good.

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I hate one of my colleague with all my heart because she literally has all the worst qualities you can imagine in a person. I just get annoyed whenever i am near he, to a point that it has become hard to be arround her. I am not sure how to deal with this.

Oof...I felt that. I don't think I've ever despised someone but I've disliked a few people. They've all been to a level that if I were to get closer to them then I could like them more. It's not someone where they're in too deep and I won't like now (or again). And I've never gotten to the point where it would be that they would have to unselfishly save my life for me to like them again.

I have had people dislike me, though. Very few and it's mostly when I don't think I did anything wrong...like there's a girl in my choir class that I suspect she doesn't like me and I didn't even really do anything. I'm just kind of...there. :holding-back-tears: And then I had a co-worker who would talk to everyone except for me and I had no idea what it was. I asked a lot of questions because she was working up front and has been there for longer than me but she would've understood because I was new then. I did have a set-schedule though that I only had because my mom came in the restaurant and demanded to my manager that I only work half days Monday and Tuesday during the summer...I can actually understand how my other co-workers could be mad about that. It was out of my control and if I had it my way, I would've allowed myself to work at least 3 days a week, whichever days and times they needed me (except for the weekends because my parents were particularly strict about that). But other than that, I don't see a reason. I worked diligently imo...

• I started playing some sports which is fun but my friends keep on bailing which gets annoying at times.

Ooh, that's cool! Care to tell what kind of sports?

Oh my goodness that sucks though...I don't think I've had friends bail on me but I've had friends cancel plans last minute but I can kind of understand that people have other things going on...just as long as they aren't lying and making up an excuse as to why they can't come if they don't want to. I'd much rather just have them tell me straight up that they don't really feel like it and I would understand tbh ;(

• we used to study together in dms when you were someone else then you abandoned me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LOL that's not good. I think it's usually the opposite for me: I am the most productive when I have deadlines coming up and not as productive. However, I was able to get most of my work turned in, some overdue, some about to be due and it was the most satisfying thing. Finals are coming up so I'm really doubling down this time and trying to get my grades as high as possible before the end of the semester. I have all A's 'cept for 2 B's and I know I'll be able to get one of those B's up to an A and I predict I'd be able to get the other one to a mid B (it's currently an 82 but I just took a quiz that I feel pretty good about)

I guess it's first time for me as well! I am generally more productive around deadlines.Maybe this is because I am not super behind on any thing

LMAOOO I feel the same way after I finish something amazing. And you can always watch it again, unless you're the type of person who despises watching things more than once because you don't get the same experience as watching the first time. That's how my grandpa is. There's only one movie he'll watch over and over again. And that's it. I don't really care, as long as the series/movie is good.

I have seen it like 50 times and I'm craving to find something similar

• I guess it's first time for me as well! I am generally more productive around deadlines.Maybe this is because I am not super behind on any thing

Ooh nice! At least you're not super behind! I was behind but now I kind of feel like I'm ahead and it's a great feeling.

:mesmerized-bee:

Cheers for getting our priorities straight!

• Oof...I felt that. I don't think I've ever despised someone but I've disliked a few people. They've all been to a level that if I were to get closer to them then I could like them more. It's not someone where they're in too deep and I won't like now (or again). And I've never gotten to the point where it would be that they would have to unselfishly save my life for me to like them again.

I have had people dislike me, though. Very few and it's mostly when I don't think I did anything wrong...like there's a girl in my choir class that I suspect she doesn't like me and I didn't even really do anything. I'm just kind of...there. :holding-back-tears: And then I had a co-worker who would talk to everyone except for me and I had no idea what it was. I asked a lot of questions because she was working up front and has been there for longer than me but she would've understood because I was new then. I did have a set-schedule though that I only had because my mom came in the restaurant and demanded to my manager that I only work half days Monday and Tuesday during the summer...I can actually understand how my other co-workers could be mad about that. It was out of my control and if I had it my way, I would've allowed myself to work at least 3 days a week, whichever days and times they needed me (except for the weekends because my parents were particularly strict about that). But other than that, I don't see a reason. I worked diligently imo...

That's sad! Hating someone for like no reason is not justified.

The colleague I'm talking about is really annoying and let me tell you I don't get annoyed very easily. First i thought only i was the one but lately everyone I talk to to have literally same opinion. She always makes sure everyone knows what she is good at. She talks behind everyones back and tries to make every one feel less important than her. Never takes blame for anything!!! Literally anything. I can go on but I'm already full

• Ooh, that's cool! Care to tell what kind of sports?

Oh my goodness that sucks though...I don't think I've had friends bail on me but I've had friends cancel plans last minute but I can kind of understand that people have other things going on...just as long as they aren't lying and making up an excuse as to why they can't come if they don't want to. I'd much rather just have them tell me straight up that they don't really feel like it and I would understand tbh ;(

I started playing badminton! It's really fun.

Ikr it's super annoying to be find out they cancelled at last after assuring me multiple times... Like dude say no the very first time why drag?

• That's sad! Hating someone for like no reason is not justified.

The colleague I'm talking about is really annoying and let me tell you I don't get annoyed very easily. First i thought only i was the one but lately everyone I talk to to have literally same opinion. She always makes sure everyone knows what she is good at. She talks behind everyones back and tries to make every one feel less important than her. Never takes blame for anything!!! Literally anything. I can go on but I'm already full

Yep...and I wish these people would try to get to know me and learn that I'm not that bad. Or at least, I don't think so. A lot of these people, I never got to know well because they wouldn't really talk to me and it would upset me because these were people that seemed like really cool people and that I could imagine being good friends with... ;(

OH MY GOODNESS! She sounds like the human embodiment of a nightmare!! I can't imagine... ;( Has anyone talked to your superintendent about her? Sounds like a pain...

• I started playing badminton! It's really fun.

Ikr it's super annoying to be find out they cancelled at last after assuring me multiple times... Like dude say no the very first time why drag?

That's cool! I don't know much about it but I've played it a few times in P.E. in like 8th grade... :sweat:

For sure...I can relate to that sooo much! :cryingr:

I don't understand why people can't be straight about some things. It would make things sooo much easier. One truth is easier than telling a few lies.

• I have!! One is today! Let's hope i have fun.

You will surely enjoy whenever you get chance to go! Weddings are fun

That's cool!! Have fun <3

Ah, I see! My aunt actually had a wedding a few weeks ago. Only my mom got to go because my dad had to work since my mom didn't work that day and they wouldn't like my brother or I go because we had school (it was on a Thursday. My aunt and her new husband put it there for whatever reason lmao). We would've been able to go if it was on a weekend and I bet you can imagine our (especially my) disappointment...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!