MINHO The 1st Mini Album 'CHASE' is out! How are we feeling?

• Which tracks do you like? 7

1. Heartbreak (6) 86%
    2. Chase (5) 71%
    3. Runaway (4) 57%
    4. Waterfall (3) 43%
    5. Prove It (2) 29%
    6. Choice (1) 14%

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Minho's first mini album! How are we feeling???

The MV for 'Chase' will come out in about a week. As well as the physical version of the album. :teddy-pepe:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I really loved it! My favorites on first listen are Chase, Waterfall, Choice, and ofc Heartbreak.

As always I'm extremely impressed with everyone involved in the song choices from the writer, producers, a&r team, and ofc Minho himself. I'm always impressed that SM is able to juggle all of these solo releases and manage to tailor the songs perfectly to the artist's voices. :pepelove1:

• killing it a itunes

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Its been a while that I listened to a full on R&B album this good

• External Content twitter.com

• Heartbreak is still as good as I first heard it. It aged like fine wine.

I think Minho really demonstrated different sides of himself and explored some great ideas. It's incredibly vibey.

Chase is an excellent choice as a title. Though, I find myself gravitating more towards the b-sides like Runaway and Prove It.

Really proud of him!

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• all in all pretty unexpected.

(I`m sorry but) to be honest minho doesnst have a strong voice, so the melody needs to be good.

so for a title track, I think chase it too underwhelming and its sth I already heard a 1000 times - its not my no 1 choice for a title track.

my ranking for now:

1. heartbreak

2. runaway

3. waterfall (thxs to lim kim)

4. prove it

5. chase

6. choice

seriously, he should have made his album debut with heartbreak, its a great song... :-(

as an alternative I would have chosen runaway as a title track, the other songs are nothing more than solid bsides.

for first listen I would give it a 7/10 for now.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!