Does your skin burn?

• i don't care about having a tan

i have been burning something everytime i go to the beach lately its very annoying ( even though i had sunscreen on)

but also getting tanned naturally is really bad for the skin it ages it like crazy as far as i know so whenever someone tells me i am too white i don't get bothered because im not gonna age like crazy just so i look tanned

anyway wear as much sunscreen as u can !!

• Yes I get sunburned and have to take precautions. Tan during the Summer and turn ghostly during the Winter. XD

Best Tan ever got was in Tropical climate during a vacation. Wonder duplicating it with a Tanning bed in a Sauna.

:pepefrog:

Can't get a Tan during the Winter. Assume its the angle of the Sun being lower. Time to get those Cold temperature Facials. XD

• I wouldnt say i burn easily, i actually tan a good deal (and really fast) out in the sun instead of getting burnt. I can get just maybe an hour worth of indirect sunlight and I’ll tan slightly. But if I stay out for 5hours+ straight without any sunscreen and in direct contact with sunlight for all 5 hours then I will get burnt, primarily on my face or tops of my hands if the common burning spots on the rest of my body are covered (shoulders, tops of feet). The part that gets the most easily burnt for me is my lips, strangely enough.

Edited once, last by bluetree ().

• Thank you for your post regarding your query. It is a good post. It would be helpful to other also who are suffering the same problem. Please visit my website to know more about skin care. <3:red-heart::orange-heart:

Rayan Skin Care :red-heart::orange-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!