rate this rookie group's stage presence

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can't watch this stage in particular, but I've seen their debut shit and it's good! Wish they sang live during their debut era

honestly they use loud backtrack but thats the standard nowadays

but their level of performance is a notch above alot of recent stuff

• It's good! Great facial expressions, lots of smiles and winks, good focus on camera, great for the concept. :send-love-bunny:

they also did a cover of rough

• they also did a cover of rough

They're really good. I really like the girl with the double ponytail, she stood out to me in both videos. Her facial expression is always on point and the girlw itht he headband seems like the center, she's very pretty.

EDIT: I just realize both the girls I'm talking about is on the thumbnail.

• I can't watch this stage in particular, but I've seen their debut shit and it's good! Wish they sang live during their debut era

besides the live singing on radio, they had this variety show where they had to took on a challenge to perform while blind-folded

and they are live singing to help them approximate each other distance and position ^^

External Content youtu.be

• besides the live singing on radio, they had this variety show where they had to took on a challenge to perform while blind-folded

and they are live singing to help them approximate each other distance and position ^^

External Content youtu.be

That's impressively creative!!!

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!