STRAY KIDS PULL OFF A WHOLE SHOW AS MAMA DAY 1'S CLOSING ACT!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

StayTaglist

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Edited 2 times, last by Minazuki ().

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com

StayTaglist

time to watch this :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

• I'M OBSESSED I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS

THEY ALL GAVE THEIR EVERYTHING IT WAS SO INCREDIBLE TO SEE

YOU CAN FEEL THEIR LOVE AND PASSION

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

StayTaglist

Honestly, I never expected them to be performing VENOM. Such a smart choice.

I love the name choices of the stages too!

• AND THE GLITTERY OUTFITS I LITERALLY FELL TO THE FLOOR THEY ALL LOOKED SO GORGEOUS

:drinktears::drinktears::drinktears::drinktears::drinktears::drinktears:

Legend Lee Know

• I AM SO SO PROUD OF THEM, EVERY TIME THEY PERFORM THEY JUST DO BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS, ALREADY PERFECT PERFORMANCE

Legend Lee Know

• I AM STILL LIKE THIS IN MY HEAD -

:pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop:

:pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle:

:pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh:

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

Legend Lee Know

• Stray Kids gave it their all. It's such a shame that the camerawork was not up to par with their performance quality.

• Stray Kids gave it their all. It's such a shame that the camerawork was not up to par with their performance quality.

In the last chorus I was FIGHTING the camera to see more than a sec of Minho :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Legend Lee Know

• I need fancams, do you think fansites flew there? :eyes:

Legend Lee Know

• I wanted to see them running from a nice angle. They also flashed the stage during Changbin's 'popping' bit.

Yes, those parts bothered me as well :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Legend Lee Know

• Really

They always perform like It's their last chance to be on a stage

I think that's one of the reasons I love them so much :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

Legend Lee Know

• This is what we deserved to see!

External Content twitter.com

• This is what we deserved to see!

External Content twitter.com

Thank you :holding-back-tears:

Legend Lee Know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!