Year end award shows suck without big 3 tbh

• the big 3 shaped kpop to what it is now and I find these award shows a snooze fest with their groups

Approved the thread.
  • What do they even have to offer now? Biggest artists right now is from non big3, biggest hits are from non big3. Big 3 knows they ain't gonna get anything that's why they don't attend these shows anymore.

• Being from the big 3 isn't guaranteeing a good performance. MMA had great performances even with the lack of big 3 groups

• Unfortunately for them, they had an unremarkable year.

Also, what does Big3 even mean nowadays? Does belonging to JYPE, SM or YG make you automatically more interesting? Doesn't seem so.

• Yeah...but also there are almost no 3rd gen groups attending. It's pretty much all 4th gen groups.

I miss the days when 4th gen groups didn't take prominence in...everything.

• HYBE groups were there and HYBE is the future

• no worries, the second the big3 thinks their groups have a chance again they'll be at these shows again

it's very transparant. the biggest groups atm just aren't from the big 3 (except probably bp)

when that changes, you'll be seeing them again

• Oh look, a thread made for hybe stans to gather. Surprise surprise

• the groups that attended did an amazing job. butaward shows doesnt feel as big as it used to be anymore since a long time ago. the last time i think it was really huge was when bigbang and 2ne1 attended.

still, rv, nct, treasure , aespa, itzy, stray kids, nmixx, bp and twice would always be great additions to any awards show. even non big4 groups that didn't attend would make great performances, like the boyz and stayc.

but mma did great without them and it is what it is

• Big 3 is really arrogant, they going if they're winning. That's all.

• the big 3 shaped kpop to what it is now and I find these award shows a snooze fest with their groups

Tell me you are a company stans without you saying company stans

• big 3 sends their acts if they will win daesang.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!