The END of the CCP? Anti lockdown protests erupt across China

• Something big is brewing within China. I don't remember in my lifetime ever seeing Chinese Mainlanders openly call for regime change in public. This rare act of political defiance has all the makings of a violent civil war and a democratic revolution that could potentially threaten Xi Jinping's rule. Think of the HK protests in 2019 but 100 times greater...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well maybe they will change some policies because overall that zero covid doesn't make much sense

External Content www.youtube.com

• It seems like things are getting serious over there

External Content youtu.be

• Protest is a human right

In MYANMAR nation , *protesting* ANYTHING could get you SHOT DEAD ...
    It is a MILITARY TYRANT nation ... And PRChina (XI = Lifetime TYRANT now)

is *not* much different ... You *risk* to end up in PRISON forever ...
    The same applies with N.KOREA = KIM JONG UN = TYRANT nation ...

Also , SAUDI ARABIA is now a TYRANT nation ... ANY criticism
    of S.A. Government = a *long* PRISON sentence , over 20 YEARS easily.

• i have nothing to say on this topic (cpc is here to stay tho) but i need to ask: why do you all write ccp? it should be cpc, it's the communist party of china

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• idk tbh

these governments got too much power they will just kill alot of people to scare the rest

look at Iran

External Content www.youtube.com

• cpc is official name and ccp unofficial. I find it weird that almost nobody uses the official name

it's not unofficial, it's a common abbreviation and it's used as well, in the wiki page i've linked it's used 181 times, while cpc 19 and most of it is in links

it's a colloquial translation, China uses cpc while in English it was translated to ccp and that's how it stayed

like DNA and DNK, in Croatian we use DNK

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• You don't need guns for revolution. We overthrew our president without any guns

Yet the Chinese tried this before back in 1989 and the side with guns shot up the protesters. If this was truly a movement we would be hearing Chinese Kpop stars mentioning it on their socials and so on. But we all know why they aren't.

• Yet the Chinese tried this before back in 1989 and the side with guns shot up the protesters. If this was truly a movement we would be hearing Chinese Kpop stars mentioning it on their socials and so on. But we all know why they aren't.

XI (PRChina TYRANT Leader for Life) has made it *clear* that he does
    NOT like 'Celebrity Entertainers' in general ... And in particular

the 'Decadent Western Nation' (S.KR K-Pop etc) based 'Entertainment' Culture.

What happened with FAN BINGBING (Actress = PRChina *citizen*) was a *strong* early indicator of this situation (she had TAX Evasion Problems).

I can *NOT* imagine *any* PRChina based 'Celebrity' saying *anything* other than what a *wonderful leader* that XI (TYRANT) is ... Unless that a PRChina 'Celebrity'
    *wants* to be INVESTIGATED and PROSECUTED for TAX EVASION ...

And then put into PRChina GULAG PRISON for *10 YEARS* or so.

My *guess* now , about *some* PRChina based 'Celebrities' ...
    Who enjoyed *past* HIGH INCOME ($$$) before XI's 'crack down' on them ...

They (PRChina Celebrities) are *looking* to try to figure out just HOW

to take as *much* of their MONEY (current wealth) as possible ,

and *re-locate* to say CANADA ... At this point , once the *TAX EVASION* accusation is made against a PRChina 'Celebrity' = *Deep Danger* of being

in PRChina Prison ... I mean , *quickly* arrested , your MONEY is

'frozen' and then taken away ... You *wait* for over ONE YEAR in a PRISON ...

Until the PRChina TRIAL that will *automatically* find you GUILTY

as charged and sent to PRISON for at least *5 YEARS* , and likely

LONGER duration than that.

As a K-pop Group , to perform in PRChina = *Considerable* RISK of ending

up in PRChina *PRISON* now (my view) ... *Any* kind of 'friction event'

that happens (illegal drugs accusation , etc) in PRChina = *Deep Danger*

of a *long stay* in a PRChina GULAG PRISON.

selfmate <--

Edited 8 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!