The END of the CCP? Anti lockdown protests erupt across China

• I read about it but I don't think there will be any consequences

it will most likely fizzle

• I read about it but I don't think there will be any consequences

it will most likely fizzle

I think that *more* HIGH INCOME PRChina Citizens will have the same
    kind of experience as FAN BINGBING (wealthy actress , PRChina Citizen) ...
    They will be legally *accused* as NOT paying enough INCOME TAXES to PRChina.
    And then , it becomes as *hoping* that they have ENOUGH MONEY
    to PAY as *punishment* TAXES , to stay OUT of PRChina GULAG PRISON ...
    In that sense , XI (TYRANT Leader of PRChina) has *already* 'changed the game'
    to one of *significant* consequences (to me) ... :watt:

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• the main issue is China has had many many yeaars of continuous growth which meant that the average citizen has experienced a vast increase in the standard of living which is probably the most important thing to many chinese

the lack of freedoms or the inability to criticize the gov is tertiary at best IF the standard of living continues

if that stops then there's going to be problems!!!

• When people live a better life they would want more / other than $$$, human nature beyond any race.

Over 700 million Chinese in China are still by or under poverty line, I believe these do not agree much on what continually upswinging life standard is , even might have seen it on TV or somewhere in the mainland that makes them less sensible to what is lacking under ccp regime but going after every dollar possible.

Since it is clear the economy growth is definite to slow down in China caused instability out of less money making for many Beijing should have avoided pouring oil on fire, perhaps they do not intend to but management level all over the country did the opposite.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!