[PC] KNETZ REACT TO MAMA 2022'S FINAL LINEUP

• source: Pannchoa - [instiz] MAMA 2022'S FINAL LINEUP

AVvXsEh-veKyq9o5UyiUDs8s3umngUVgLxqZKABLJoTapXW8eEJ8DtI7auBsJ_3wChsyQxfh_XSIUkY9EUG9AY_4Ygyg6b0qSr8Tq_zhBx0j4ScKQBKtAqWj5GLO2oyHyatCa_DopcJ4BVooZEk5GNwOlz-LphGcCW0gqwnhhQJfHTj2qPbWamWrb7pXn1gw=s16000

29 (Tue)
    Host: Jun Somi

BIBI, DKZ, Forestella, Hyolyn, JO1, Kang Daniel, KARA, Kep1er, Leejung, Le Sserafim, NMIXX, Stray Kids, Street Man Fighter, TXT

30 (Wed)
    Host: Park Bogum

3RACHA (Stray Kids), ENHYPEN, I-dle, INI, ITZY, IVE, Jaurim, Jung Jae Il, J-Hope, Im Young Woong, Monika, NewJeans, Niziu, Tempest, Tiger JK, Treasure, Zico

original post: here

1. Oh I like the lineup

2. What a shame ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Looking forward to the 30th

4. I'll be watching both days. The lineup is crazy for both

5. It's a shame that they are separating them over 2 days. But I can understand why..

6. Did a lot of people watch SMF? I feel like they are only going because of Mnet
    > Usually, Mnet's programs always have a performance at MAMA. Same for Dancing9

7. DKZ??? Wow daebak. Whether they get awarded or not, I would've never been able to imagine that they would even get invited there 1-2 years ago. But they seriously worked so hard... I hope they succeed

8. I must watch KARA

9. But why are they dividing this over 2 days?? Have they always done that?
    > They've been doing that years ago... Not sure about the reason

10. IVE and NewJeans are both going

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Forestella might be interesting. :groovins:

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love them

It will be majestic. :violinist-pepe:

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!