What’s your favorite WayV song and performance?

• Waiting for the MV and new song drop in the wee early morning hours (for me)..hopefully, WayV is getting some proper attention post-Resonance.

So what’s your favorite WayV song and what’s your favorite performance?

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Right now it's

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's the song/MV that embodies the T in NCT the most out of their whole discography, along with Superhuman.

Performance:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This shit was fire bro.

• WayV was my first introduction to NCT in depth.

Favorite Stage:

Favorite Song:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• mm

probably nectar

and performance would probably turn back time

• Realized I didn’t answer my own question.

A tie for me between Take Off and Domino. I love the crap out of of both of these for different reasons. Both of these feel very WayV to me - sexy and cool, but also laidback in a way. Take Off is a straight bop, while Domino is for Netflix and chilling.

My favorite stage is tough. I think they’re continuing to step up each performance. But probably the Nectar one (their stages really popped in the NCT live concert. I know a lot of the performances were at a disadvantage at having to rearrange around Taeyong’s injury.) But since that full performance had been snatched all around the interwebs by SM, maybe this one? They seemed more confident and tighter dance and performance wise by Resonance stages IMO. They were never bad, mind you, but I just think they seemed to get better from experience. You can see the difference in the Bad Alive stages compared to the early Take Off stages, and certainly here.

Resonance-era stage:

External Content youtu.be

1 year ago:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• WayV's whole discography is very solid but my favorite songs are : Take Off, Bad Alive, Moonwalk, Only Human, Domino, King Of Hearts and of course queen Nectar.

Favorite performance is definitely their set at MAMA 2019

• I like almost every single one of their songs, but really love their latest album, especially Turn Back Time, Unbreakable, Only Human, and Domino. I also particularly like Take Off, Moonwalk, Love Talk, Nectar.

My favorite performance could've been MAMA 2020 if it was longer, but since it isn't probably MAMA 2019. Both have already been posted.

• External Content youtu.be

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• External Content youtu.be

:pepe-toast:

• They performed Nectar? Disrespectful. :pepe-life-support:

Action Figure is so sexy. They really know how to use Lucas's voice.

Yep. And Xiaojun is still being Uh...extra disrespectful. (Like am I the only one noticing this?)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!