what have you done today?

• LMAOOO good luck with that! That reminds me of that one day when I was a thread making machine just because (I wasn't doing any major farming for anything because it was in the simpler days where we didn't even have LEs or, if we did, they were in the very different earlier system)

I can't find when I did it but I remember @ripia was so surprised like "Rainbow, you sure are making a lot of threads" or something like that. He commented on the amount of threads I made that day...

But never again...it requires too much brain power to do that :cryingr:

POWERFUL omggggg, you had much to discuss that day and im here for it :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

it do require a lot of brain power that i can only unlock for about an hour then im out of thread ideas for like two weeks minimum ;(;(

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• POWERFUL omggggg, you had much to discuss that day and im here for it :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

it do require a lot of brain power that i can only unlock for about an hour then im out of thread ideas for like two weeks minimum ;(;(

Yep!! I can't remember the topics but I remember it being really fun (and getting rich from it)!

LMAOOO so true!! I stopped making threads as often as I used to. Not including that day I was telling you about but I used to create so many threads. Now it's just easier and it takes less brain power to make posts for the most part (it depends on whether you do something very short or type a full on essay)

And there a few users that I know that only make posts and don't bother to make threads lol

( kittykitka I'm looking at you :eyes:)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I went out to run some errands. I needed to start picking up items for Secret Santa at work, needed some stuff for work, too and got some coffee on the way. Then when I got home, I relaxed for a bit then did my lesson plans and got all my copies ready for the week.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!