what have you done today?

• i had the longest workday of my life, still the normal 6-7 hours but felt like 30 hours

also just realized right now i forgot to clock out :pepe-shame: they had popeyes chicken in the back ig that distracted me so much that i just got my chicken and dipped helpd ksdjkj

then i made my custom badge n now im chilling

WHAT ABOUT YOU

discuss

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I went and did my laundry and then decorated for Christmas and then hit up some black Friday sales.

• Lol that's kinda funny, the chicken is always so good btw.

I work full time at a sports bar, so I got Friday, Saturday, Sunday and monday off this week. Today I just did the basic things really. Catch up on the chores I missed, talked with my best friend over the phone for the first time in two months, dyed my hair (I'm a ginger now), bought 15 pound weights which took forever to find, bought myself a ipad air from apple and just waiting for it to arrive.

+ Summited an idea for an art gallery at my Museum Job that I started 3 months ago!. 😊 I'm 21 and the youngest there so I feel like it might not go through but I'm shooting my shot.

Today I also put up lights and flowers in my room and made it a little more me. Thinking about putting up a pride flag, but I dont know if I'm that type of person. We'll see.

Now I'm just kinda chillin to, just wrote up a article that I hope allkpop posts, uploading some vlives to youtube and stuff as well and going to see my animals on my dads farm for the first time in two months since I moved away. So super exicted about that

and wow I realized how much more I type on my computer compared to my phone lol sorry, I don't expect you to read all that smh 🤦‍♀️ lol

• heheh i always read everything ~~~~~~
    very eventful day!! &&
    good luck with your art gallery idea! im rooting for you!

• Aw, what a hectic day! I hope you've got time now to chill out for a bit, BEYBLADE. What are you going to make for your custom badge?

Today, I slept in late (7:30), so poked around for online shopping, put up Christmas lights, and eventually did my daily workout and chores. Right now, I'm chilling with some tea and playing Persona 5 Royal while I let an audiobook play. Pretty chill day all around.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Aw, what a hectic day! I hope you've got time now to chill out for a bit, BEYBLADE. What are you going to make for your custom badge?

Today, I slept in late (7:30), so poked around for online shopping, put up Christmas lights, and eventually did my daily workout and chores. Right now, I'm chilling with some tea and playing Persona 5 Royal while I let an audiobook play. Pretty chill day all around.

very much has been! gladly spending the rest of the night vibing now watching some christmas movies w/ my family :pepe-toilet: && mi badge is done!! i made a haechan badge from his star1 magazine photoshoot
    trophyImage-4163.gif  :lover1::lover1:
    are you planning on getting one too? :eyes: if so whatcha gonna do :eyes::eyes::eyes:

ooo nice!! sounds like a real comfy day, :pleading::pleading::pleading:

• also just realized right now i forgot to clock out :pepe-shame: they had popeyes chicken in the back ig that distracted me so much that i just got my chicken and dipped helpd ksdjkj

Haha I remember doing that when I worked at Wendy's so many times. Sometimes I would be so ready to leave that I would forget lol and wouldn't remember until later like "hmm...did I clock out?"

But it would always be alright because since I was on the terminal, they would've needed to log me out in order for someone else to use it and managers can do that manually without needing an employee fingerprint (because that's how we accessed the terminals and clocked in/clocked out)

And plus there were cameras, of course, so it wouldn't count as over time LOL

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• very much has been! gladly spending the rest of the night vibing now watching some christmas movies w/ my family :pepe-toilet: && mi badge is done!! i made a haechan badge from his star1 magazine photoshoot
    trophyImage-4163.gif  :lover1::lover1:
    are you planning on getting one too? :eyes: if so whatcha gonna do :eyes::eyes::eyes:

ooo nice!! sounds like a real comfy day, :pleading::pleading::pleading:

It came out so nice! He looks so dreamy. :mesmerized-bee:

I requested a K/DA badge! I'm not talented enough to make my own, so I'm excited to see what the Content Crew puts together. It'd be cool to see what all the requests end up being.

What's your favorite Christmas movie? :miyeon-wish: I'm ready for a season of cozy vibes.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• It came out so nice! He looks so dreamy. :mesmerized-bee:

I requested a K/DA badge! I'm not talented enough to make my own, so I'm excited to see what the Content Crew puts together. It'd be cool to see what all the requests end up being.

What's your favorite Christmas movie? :miyeon-wish: I'm ready for a season of cozy vibes.

thank you HE DOES :lover1::lover1: 

k/da yooo!!! cant wait to see how it turns out, its gonna look great! content crew's work always epic :pepe-pray::pepe-pray::pepe-pray: 

not sure what my favorite one is tbh! we're rewatching the santa clause series atm, then watching the new one. its crazy, funny and something about it is so comfy to me kdjkdfj. the nostalgia it brings me, definitely this series would be in my top 10 heheh. yours? :eyes: i dont think ive seen that many christmas movies passed this, elf, and the typical claymation movies so id love some more recs heheh.

• gotta open up my brain, ill try my best to become thread-maker3000 i must ;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

LMAOOO good luck with that! That reminds me of that one day when I was a thread making machine just because (I wasn't doing any major farming for anything because it was in the simpler days where we didn't even have LEs or, if we did, they were in the very different earlier system)

I can't find when I did it but I remember @ripia was so surprised like "Rainbow, you sure are making a lot of threads" or something like that. He commented on the amount of threads I made that day...

But never again...it requires too much brain power to do that :cryingr:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!