Question of the day. Are other article writers having issues with allthekpop for certain posts? I'm curious.

• So mostly posting this because I am curious and mean nothing negative at all. It's just that I was curious to know if other writers content depending on what it is has issues posting. I know the staff in the forum can't help, but all I want to see and talk about is if it's not just me. To see if, there could be something more. Probably not, but let's dicuss~.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 2.21.17 PM.png

• the forum is separate and many wont know the answers the news side just chooses what to post sometimes they delete your posts, blatantly steal your work, change it completely, or dont post it at all. No telling why

• unless something changed since I stopped writing articles a year ago, usually the staff on there will prioritize content about popular groups and clickbaity content and tend to publish what has been submitted later first and earlier last.

and sometimes as consequence, articles may slip through the cracks and get published days later or not at all.

that’s what I observed though. I’m not staff on the news side so I can’t say what they think.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• unless something changed since I stopped writing articles a year ago, usually the staff on there will prioritize content about popular groups and clickbaity content and tend to publish what has been submitted later first and earlier last.

and sometimes as consequence, articles may slip through the cracks and get published days later or not at all.

that’s what I observed though. I’m not staff on the news side so I can’t say what they think.

Interesting, I just wrote an article including references/ sources about a college based K Rock - Punk Band Viral Affair just now. I'll have to keep an eye on it to see if it's get's posted.

I was wondering that as well, I know they want to bring lots of people to the sites but sometimes articles about lesser known bands and groups is awesome to

• Interesting, I just wrote an article including references/ sources about a college based K Rock - Punk Band Viral Affair just now. I'll have to keep an eye on it to see if it's get's posted.

I was wondering that as well, I know they want to bring lots of people to the sites but sometimes articles about lesser known bands and groups is awesome to

Yeah absolutely. I get lesser known groups might not get a lot of clicks and stuff, but nonetheless allkpop is a huge platform and can get the groups some attention... even if it's just a little.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!