Hyunjin opens up about his training days: "When I said I wanted to be a main dancer, everyone laughed at me. I thought it was like an empty dream. But there's no such thing as an empty dream, just try"

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Where are the people who laughed at him? Did they even debut? He got the last laugh :pepe-army:

StayTaglist

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• My king~ :pepecute:

We love you so much! <3

time to go hunting stays :pepe-firing::pepe-firing:

• I would have never even thought he once used to be bad at dancing :wow:

This is good advice!

He's very proud of the fact he developed his skills from the scratch. He once said:

:emotionalpepe:

• He's very proud of the fact he developed his skills from the scratch. He once said:

:emotionalpepe:

He is very cool 😌

• There are so many things I like about Hyunjin, but his ambitions, his passion and his hard work to reach his goals are really mindblowing. He's never satisfied, always thinks he lacks in an area and there's something more he could learn to develop or polish skills.

Today he is what he wanted to be... a main dancer. On top of that, a great performer. And a role model for many rookies in his own generation.

Everything because he believed in himself, first and foremost.

• There is also some episode where he said he used to not like it but there were other trainees that taught him to enjoy dancing

At 5 minutes

External Content youtu.be

• There is also some episode where he said he used to not like it but there were other trainees that taught him to enjoy dancing

At 5 minutes

External Content youtu.be

I think Former IZ*ONE Chaeyeon was one of these people. She said in a interview that when they met each other once and both were debuted, he got emotional and almost cried to her, because she was someone who helped him a lot.

If I find I will post here. :oops:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!