Why Did I Click This?

• This was recommended to me by Youtube. I think Youtube hates me.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• ah I remember watching a video about her.

She's... not that good, but people were kind of harsh towards her.

As far as I know, she faded away from the public eye. Hope she is living her best life.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• ah I remember watching a video about her.

She's... not that good, but people were kind of harsh towards her.

As far as I know, she faded away from the public eye. Hope she is living her best life.

IDK, who her agency or management were, but they should have better prepared her, she's a kid. Management should have known better.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I like this song.

She's rough yes. But it's charming to me.

Hope they weren't too mean to her. She seems sweet.

they pretty much destroyed her in the comments

She left the industry because of how much she got bullied in Korea, she does not even live in Korea anymore.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• found the video on YT

External Content youtu.be

• found the video on YT

External Content youtu.be

Hope her dream of becoming a producer in Japan works out.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!