The World Of My 17 spin-off series fan-fiction with idols from Nmixx, WJSN, Fromis_9, Lightsum, Le Sserafim, StayC, Loona, NiziU

• THE WORLD OF MY 17 SPIN-OFF FANFIC IDEA.

Oddgirlcast1.jpg

Plot: Takes place two years after the events of season 2. The story will revolve around Nayoung as Ye-Eun and her first high school year and challenges she will face. Also her friends that I listed down here and their journey as well. It will be set in Choong Ang High School.

2461-8050546660.jpg

Main idol casting:

Nayoung8i4576948.jpg

Lightsum Nayoung. Similar to Oh Nari

from the original show. She is good hearted,

naive and friendly.

FromisJiheone19515fb5bb75f1601576b97.jpg

Fromis_9 Jiheon. Nayoung closest friend.

She is bubbly, friendly and a loyal.

Rima-niziu-43442044-1080-1350.jpg

NiziU Rima. A exchange student from

Japan. Best friend with Yoon, who is her

protector against other students that bullies

her. She is friendly, hard working and sweet.

Her confidence is low, but Iseul is encouraging

her and builds her up.

3887b05cb19d7011aba6b2012431b841.jpg

StayC Yoon. Best friend with Rima and her

protector. Sassy, cool, unafraid, tough and friendly.

Rima confines in her.

ludapolice99394.jpg

WJSN Luda. A bright and very smart girl, but also very shy.

A problem solver for the gang.

Seeun111994.jpg

StayC Seeun. Very relatable and loyal friend.

Likes to buy food to her friends.

Heejin60fe2c8276eae3857d3f0.jpg

Loona Heejin. Cool and sassy. Also a part-time

idol.

aoM5AmA_460s.jpg

Le Sserafim Sakura. Exchange student from Japan. Shy, friendly

but also funny. The joker of the group.

FRkMSFXVUAAl4lu.jpg

Nmixx Sullyoon. Sweet, shy, friendly but

unfortunately an outcast in her class.

All of main girl cast hangs out with Nayoung and do bond together. But since some of them have different classes, they don't see each other too often.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited 16 times, last by Uni909 ().

• Support cast(ulzzang people). I'm not good at writing dialogues, so if anyone wants to write stuff, then you're welcome!

Ho-Seuk.jpg

Ho-Seuk. School president and Ye-Eun

love interest.

Seul-Ki.jpg

Seul-Ki. A popular rich boy who is intrigued by Ami and

she with him as well. But Iseul and Sihyeon is also attracted

by him, so it creates a dilemma and conflict.

Sihyeon.jpg

Sihyeon. A pretty girl that works as a part-time

model besides school. Wants to be Seul-Ki girlfriend.

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “The World of My 17 spin-off series fan-fiction with idols from Nmixx, WJSN, Fromis_9, Lightsum, Le Sserafim, StayC, Loona, NiziU” to “The World Of My 17 spin-off series fan-fiction with idols from Nmixx, WJSN, Fromis_9, Lightsum, Le Sserafim, StayC, Loona, NiziU”.
  • Hmm, it seems interesting. I don't read much fanfics but I think if I did, I'd prefer the characters just be named after themselves, it's hard to remember some of the members already and then to remember who they play as is hard, I think it is easier to put a face to a character using their real name,

• Hmm, it seems interesting. I don't read much fanfics but I think if I did, I'd prefer the characters just be named after themselves, it's hard to remember some of the members already and then to remember who they play as is hard, I think it is easier to put a face to a character using their real name,

I agree, or something like making their names start with the same first syllable (ex. Nayoung -> Na-eun or something)

I guess you might want them to have have totally different names to have a sense of separation between the idol and the character. Then just putting something at the beginning saying "Nayoung = role of Yeeun; Jiheon = role of Minjeong" etc. would be fine.

Ah yeah thanks for the feedback and advice :borahae: I thought about it in the start if I should write down both character and idol names. But I guess most people know who they are when they see the pictures. Gonna correct this now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!