Red Velvet - The Story of Reve part 3

• english thread

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I finally a little bit understand the story. It's all Reve (Pink Blob) imagination. Reve can't find girls so she wanna trying to reach the girls. That's why Reve created a fantasy world for herself. But when Reve overdoed it, Reve turned into a monster, and then the girls saved Reve and healed her. They ended up making her accidentaly into Reve the robot. The pictures where the girls wear Reve on their heads show that through Reves eyes they can imagine things more than they already could

• I finally a little bit understand the story. It's all Reve (Pink Blob) imagination. Reve can't find girls so she wanna trying to reach the girls. That's why Reve created a fantasy world for herself. But when Reve overdoed it, Reve turned into a monster, and then the girls saved Reve and healed her. They ended up making her accidentaly into Reve the robot. The pictures where the girls wear Reve on their heads show that through Reves eyes they can imagine things more than they already could

Ooh, I like this! Still a little confusing but at least it's a lot less confusing than when we started! LOL

Do you like making theories from music videos/teasers like me? :mesmerized-bee:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Ooh, I like this! Still a little confusing but at least it's a lot less confusing than when we started! LOL

Do you like making theories from music videos/teasers like me? :mesmerized-bee:

I asked Reveluvs and they explained as I explained above. There are some things I still don't understand. But for now, they have made such a meaning up to the point where the story has come. Reve Robot came out of Zimzalabim promotions. The pink blob in Happines has been transformed into a Reve Robot. Maybe eventually the theory is that the Pink Blob represents Reveluvs. :/ I think Sm presents what he finds logical from fan theories and what he likes by turning them into stories. I think the fans of SM groups are a bit nerdy. I like stories like this too, and besides music, it's fun to read mysterious stories and intriguing theories. ^^

• I asked Reveluvs and they explained as I explained above. There are some things I still don't understand. But for now, they have made such a meaning up to the point where the story has come. Reve Robot came out of Zimzalabim promotions. The pink blob in Happines has been transformed into a Reve Robot. Maybe eventually the theory is that the Pink Blob represents Reveluvs. :/ I think Sm presents what he finds logical from fan theories and what he likes by turning them into stories. I think the fans of SM groups are a bit nerdy. I like stories like this too, and besides music, it's fun to read mysterious stories and intriguing theories. ^^

Ah, I see! That's actually so cool. I love fan theories because they're usually so out there but always really fun to read/listen to. And it's really cool how SM actually takes their artists' concepts into a story direction. I'm currently very invested into aespa's story lol.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!