Do you guys consider these measures extreme?

• It's amazing what a competent government can do. You are so lucky to be where you are! And I wish you the best!

Ours is a clown at best. Son of a previous political person and one who's never lived among normal people or worked before. So It looks like he could never understand his people.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• It's amazing what a competent government can do. You are so lucky to be where you are! And I wish you the best!

Ours is a clown at best. Son of a previous political person and one who's never lived among normal people or worked before. So It looks like he could never understand his people.

lifelong politician types...

we have the here too its not unique to greece...

so what's next for the people of greece? in terms of covid control?

• lifelong politician types...

we have the here too its not unique to greece...

so what's next for the people of greece? in terms of covid control?

It's an international thing then... Sucks.

I've no idea about what's next. I don't know how they're going to treat that with people not trusting them anymore.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• In 2023 :peperain: he was elected July 2019. no shit, in one and a half year, he messed it up so hard, it's breathtaking

But things are going bad so I'll take a wild guess and say it's gonna be earlier

and besides covid

the country's still on severe austerity measures right?

• You have to send an sms when going out? This is way too exaggerated, it seems they want to control more than just the pandemic

That's what I'm thinking too. It's way too controlling to be just a health crisis deal. And the media barely gives a voice to people having different opinions than the government. Besides a few less known sites and a few talk shows, we have no voice.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• I feel for you mate...

and I take it you're young so it affects you more than the old farts in power...

Yeah, it really sucks. None of the old people in there know what it's like for us common people. I'm 23 now and all this mess all these years we've been in crisis gave me major anxiety and depression (and to so many people), knowing how difficult it is to have a bright, let alone decent, future. The pandemic made it much worse than it was.

It's really hard to think positive when you see the statistics of what's coming... But I truly hope people unite in this, instead of fighting like chickens.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• I think America should do this for a few months

It's useless.

2500 infections a day with these measures

50-100 infections a day without these measures

And everyone's tired of it being delayed. You can't go anywhere freely either, even taking a walk makes you nervous at this point.

Go figure.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!