Can we sing songs without a singing voice?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like a Boss Baby Imma Boss Baby 모두 다 찢어 Iike brrra

XWQN6MB.png

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Are you saying I'll sound like Google Translate if I sing using my everyday voice? :sweat:

External Content youtu.be

• We can only dream of singing it like google translator

Oh.

External Content youtu.be

• the only rap songs that matter

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!