[PK] Kim Jae Hwan getting legendary reactions for singing Yim Jae Beom’s ‘Confession’ in Immortal Songs today in front of the original singer

• source: Kim Jae Hwan who sang Yim Jae Beom’s ‘Confession’ in Immortal Songs today

Kim Jae Hwan who sang Yim Jae Beom’s ‘Confession’ in Immortal Songs today – Pannkpop

I think it’s the best song that Kim Jae Hwan sang in Immortal Songs

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Listen to Kim Jae Hwan’s new song, it’s so good!!

External Content www.youtube.com

1. Kim Jae Hwan’s voice is really amazing… I really like his voice ㅠㅠ

2. Kim Jae Hwan still sings so well, but why is his face even more handsome?

3. But there is no YouTube video for this? I want to send it to a friend

4. It’s good and why is Kim Jae Hwan so handsome?

5. He sings really well

6. It’s hard to cover such a masterpiece, Kim Jae Hwan is so good

7. Wow, Kim Jaehwan improved his skills better than I remember him

8. I watched it with my whole family and everyone held their breath and watched it with a praying heart. He did so well. After the performance ended, we all clapped

9. I really hate this song because my manager sings it every time he gets drunk, but it’s like a completely different song hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. He must have been so nervous because he sang it in front of Yim Jae Beom

Original post (1)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!