RE: IU losing her popularity, How can she come back?

• That won't ever happen

she is IU, one of a kind.

One of very few Korean female stars which manages to mix acting and singing well, her dramas are always hits, and well her concert... was just daebak

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she has stronghold in korea, whatever she release straight to the top, personally I am not fan of her music but I do enjoy some of their kdramas

I do like her older music more than her recent music. I can't get enough with Through the night, nagging, you and I, and Good day,etc... It is still on my playlist.

Also, her drama is always a hit for me. The Producer, Hotel Del Luna, Dream High, My Mister and Moon-Lover Scarlet is all my faves drama.

• Heroes was particularly interesting, "Good Day" was released during the episodes and you can see the impact when the team interacts with the public - how IU's popularity exploded.

It is rare to have such a record via a variety show.

As to the question, AKP needs a new section called 'Insane', this sort of question belongs to that section.

Even with no releases of her own in 2022, just her residuals from 2021 and the past, IU has the 2nd most digital points in 2022. Pretty much since Mar 2017, there has been no week where she is not present in the Gaon Top 100, even the last weeks she has 5-6 songs charting.

So much for losing popularity.

• Heroes is a really good variety show. I honestly don't like how they removed the popular contest near the end, but Heroes show how much have IU grow in popularity from Nagging to Good Day.

• Heroes is a really good variety show. I honestly don't like how they removed the popular contest near the end, but Heroes show how much have IU grow in popularity from Nagging to Good Day.

It was and still fun to re-watch.

But I can understand why they removed the popular contest, it definitely was hurtful to some of the members to be proven how less popular they were week after week.

And the way IU crushed those contests, was a premonition of how she would be crushing it on the charts since then.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!