IU losing her popularity, How can she come back?

• IU have been losing her popularity because she continuely making flop music after Blueming.

What can she do to save her career?

Approved the thread.
  • :pepe-joy: Not even troll worthy

• Someone should inform the koreans so they can catch up to this new reality

• :pepe-joy: Not even troll worthy

Well obviously, her music suck nowadays.

If she want to continue to popular then she needs to go back to her old music style.

She can get any song to top 1 because of her popularity, but not because of her song actually being good.

• Well obviously, her music suck nowadays.

If she want to continue to popular then she needs to go back to her old music style.

She can get any song to top 1 because of her popularity, but not because of her song actually being good.

Well, there you have it. You answered your own question. She can come back by going back to her old music style. If you wanted to complain about her new music, you could have just done that.

• Well obviously, her music suck nowadays.

Which "old style"?

Boo/Marshmallow.. Style teen bubblegum pop

Red Shoes/ 23 style - Jazz inspired

Palette - like personal pop

her acoustic ballads

Or folk inspired..

Her Lilac album had a good selection of variety,. So what are you crying about?

Flop is not decided by you one person.

And while public will definitely check whatever she puts out.. they all don't become hits, "Winter Sleep" didn't do well by her own standards. "Drama" is doing better.

So seems a contrariant stand, she has no antis, so I will be an anti . Kind of thing

• I mean its true, Strawberry moon is having awful longevity and is her worst charting single ever, it kinda shows that SK gp is growing tired of her at some point, specially now that there are more female soloists surging versus the past when she was the default number 1 because there wasn't any soloist competition

• I mean its true, Strawberry moon is having awful longevity and is her worst charting single ever, it kinda shows that SK gp is growing tired of her at some point, specially now that there are more female soloists surging versus the past when she was the default number 1 because there wasn't any soloist competition

What nonsense, you think Taeyeon, Summi,Hyuna, Heize, Ailee, Chungha aren't competition.. Besides IU beats both soloists and groups in every measure except physicals and international..

Strawberry Moon still killed with ULs and PAKs, but expecting every song for hers to do better than her previous is simply impossible for any artist.

Of the lot, she has done the best, but you losers think that's enough... What a joke.

where's these soloists touching her? lmao
    Strawberry Moon is bigger than any solo from other artists this year
    its just an underwelming song meanwhile she still the most listened soloist every day in Korea

yall dream with her being over keep dreaming losers

"Strawberry Moon" that's still charting at 57 on melon and 61 on circle over a year after release? lmao

• I will keep silent on this thread.

• Yes, that why she is the second most listened to artist in korea this year despite not having actually realeased anything.

I mean its true, Strawberry moon is having awful longevity and is her worst charting single ever, it kinda shows that SK gp is growing tired of her at some point, specially now that there are more female soloists surging versus the past when she was the default number 1 because there wasn't any soloist competition

Its not her best performing single nor her worst by a longshot, why just make stuff up? its still charting top 60 a year after release. Also released in the same year as her full album which is the best performing digital album ever released in korea.

And give me a break, no artist are even close in korea soloist or group, but female soloist surging now when its worse than ever? This year its basically been Taeyeon with one song, while back in 2017/18 there were Taeyeon, Aiilee, chungha, heize, sunmi etc all hitting #1 at one point or the other during the year.

But yes, surely shes losing popularity now, i mean it was just a month ago she held the largest concert ever held in korea by a female artist, the downfall is real for sure.

• This is how losing popularity and having competition with female solo artist looks like apparently, IU being the only one in top 10 that haveny released a single song this year.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my fave song from her :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!