3 July Comebacks

• July is definitely a busy month for kpop, here's a round-up of what to expect:

Date:
    Artist:
    Details:
    July 28th TO1 3rd MINI Album 'WHY NOT??'

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance for comeback reviews for all of the releases this month, but here's a quick list of the releases I got a chance to listen to and enjoyed this month:

1. Starting off strong, we have Rothy's new single 'Changed Number'. If I often talk to you about solo artists I enjoy listening to, then you know that Rothy is one of my all-time favorites! She's always stayed to her music, and I truly enjoy that about her. Changed Number was no exception to this standard. Her relaxed, soft voice always puts me in a great mood after a long day.
      External Content www.youtube.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    2. VIVIZ also came back this month with another bop! 'LOVEADE' is a fun summer song, with a light-hearted catchy feel. [My favorite track from this album was 'Party Pop']
      External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Unlike the last two, SEVENTEEN's new release 'CHEERS' takes a darker, rap-oriented path in their new song. I enjoyed the song from the beginning to end; as expected S.Coups, Woozi, and Hoshi absolutely blew my mind. Definitely something all boy group fans of rap songs will love!
    4. MCND also dropped another amazing EP this month! Their title track '#MOOD' was an absolute bop. I got heavy BTOB vibes- which I was totally here for. The choreography is also extremely fun and addictive. I also totally recommend this EP for people looking to get into the group, it was pleasing to the ears from the beginning to end. No doubt to say this EP was a no-skip [I had a hard time deciding my favorite so my top two's are 'W.A.T.1' & 'BLOW']
    5. 'GIRLS' by AESPA was a highly anticipated release from me this month. As expected, I was satisfied with the overall quality of the album! The title track itself wasn't my favorite from AESPA, but still amazing in quality. Definitely a bop in my eyes [Hands down, 'Illusion' was the track in 'GIRLS']
    6. 'Bare & Rare pt.1' by Chungha was another album I had high expectations from and chungha definitely lived up to those standards! 'Sparkling' was a fun bop with an ethereal music video however, I will admit, it felt weaker compared to it's amazing b-sides. 'XXXX' and 'Crazy Like You Feat. BIBI' were easily my favorites in the album
      External Content open.spotify.com
    7. Itzy also came back this month despite the worry many fans had on here. I think we can all agree when I say that 'Checkmate' was definitely an amazing album with great b-sides. I loved the energy we got in the music video of 'Sneakers' and its definitely an addictive song that's easy to remember! ['Racer' is my favorite track]

8. Lastly, Hyuna's Nabillera was an expected bop. like the MV, the beat of the song was a little different and a little odd, but I found a charming and addictive side to it after a few listens. Bop for sure, I love the choreography!
  • I love to see the MCND love! I really liked their EP! They're such a fun group.

• Lastly, Hyuna's Nabillera was an expected bop. like the MV, the beat of the song was a little different and a little odd, but I found a charming and addictive side to it after a few listens. Bop for sure, I love the choreography!

Lulu_Key

• I liked that you didn't just give a round-up but added reviews too.

I was a little disappointed in both the Itzy and aespa albums. I liked Racer and What I Want snuck up on me. For aespa, I liked Girls and Illusion, but the basic pop fare on the rest of the album is not what I love about aespa. I've always appreciated they didn't go the expected route although songs like Yeppi Yeppi showed they could if they wanted to. I hope we can more fierce and fantastic aespa in the next go-round.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!