When older KPop-songs trend on TikTok

• I just casualy watched TikTok and noticed how a lot people used the same song

A English remix version of Shawn's Way Back Home with the English artist Conor Maynard seems to be trending on TikTok

When you just forgot that Way Back Home exists, and than TikTok makes it popular again ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• My goodness, by older I thought it was gonna be, like, some MBLAQ song from 2011. But apparently 2018 is old now...?! It reminds me of this one K-drama I was watching (forgot the name, but it was more comedic and short like a web drama) and it had this one section parodying the Reply series but for 2016 (the year it was released in). But now that 6 years have passed between 2016 and now, it was actually a bit nostalgic for me who joined the K-pop scene in 2017 in the aftermath of all those things. Like, they showed Cheer Up by TWICE, Pick Me from the first Produce and stuff like that...anyways yeah I feel old now.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!