• ofc! I also follow a lot of other groups, but don't keep up that much as I do with these, and I have been a bit behind too at times, but pretty fine haha

the tbz artist thread isn't updated?! oml I'll check it out, mostly I'll even try to ask for the ownership for it, that is so dumb to start it and just leave it :<

Even on sleepless nights

tumblr_p29pdkWiWY1wldi5ho1_500.gifv

Look each other in the eyes

• Ciipher vv

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Keita and Won are the rappers ♥ Starting around 1:42

wow okay that is a pretty strong rap-line compared to the other groups I have seen, they really seem to have a lot of potential I'm looking forward to this!

but Rain should really change the greeting oml why is he tryna ruin his production reputation

Even on sleepless nights

• wow okay that is a pretty strong rap-line compared to the other groups I have seen, they really seem to have a lot of potential I'm looking forward to this!

but Rain should really change the greeting oml why is he tryna ruin his production reputation

Because rain is dumb lol...i'm hoping it's a mistranslation but it doesn't seem like it lol . Rain idek he's so questionable and he screwed with mblaq so lets hope he doesn't ruin ciipher sigh.

• I already mssged the owner a while ago, but there was no answer, so i think they are not active (or maybe they're just temporarily absent?).

I'm updating it all the time though hehe.

If you decide to make a new one, let me know and maybe we can ask the mod if we could merge both, that all of my updates don't go to waste :D

nice! then I'll message you when I start to make the thread, it will mostly start by 19th March hehe (exams I'm sorry :3)

Even on sleepless nights

• Because rain is dumb lol...i'm hoping it's a mistranslation but it doesn't seem like it lol . Rain idek he's so questionable and he screwed with mblaq so lets hope he doesn't ruin ciipher sigh.

he's talented but his production.... oh well.... mblaq was just a real fuck-up he did so I'm expecting better this time but this greeting... oh my gosh I feel bad for the members

Even on sleepless nights

• he's talented but his production.... oh well.... mblaq was just a real fuck-up he did so I'm expecting better this time but this greeting... oh my gosh I feel bad for the members

if that's what it is, i do too. hopefully he gets his head out of his ass and changes that greeting. Poor guys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!