What a great time to be an NCTizen!!!!!

• The NCT dream rooftop fight thing is so overwhelming I CANNN’t help but fangirl lol. The way they promised to do it three years ago and made people anticipate all this time then finally made it happen and released that prologue like if it’s a movie.. it is just too good to be true. I can’t believe SM is doing it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The dream guys are so not what I expected them to be. Considering they’re the youngest in NCT, I thought they would be the cute soft side of nct, only to realize they’re the most savage and witty bunch.

Do you have any suggestions to what to watch for Dream? I am so interested to see more. So far I have focused on 127 stuff and the whole NCT together only.

lt64IYu.gif

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “What a great time to be an NCTezen!!!!!” to “What a great time to be an NCTizen!!!!!”.
  • I watched this nthis morning I tell u this fight was more like chickens screaming but afcorse they were never actually gonna fight and jaemin was sooo cold

Anyway another day another iconic development in ncity (idk what to suggest though since I don't keep up with the dreamies 90% of the time maybe subscribe to their channel? )

• try watching the new ones from dream, idk what its called tho and i cant link here :(((

Here

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A 3 parts disaster

• I hope SM keeps this energy for all their groups for now and not just during covid times. Obviously we’ve got a lot more video content because they aren’t promoting as much and SK having covid precautions.

But SM gave them freedom to produce w.e they wanted and we got things like Taeil’s cooking show (after members talked about how much he cooks), the Late Late show, and this “fight”.

If the boys have an idea, SM is willing to invest money and help them do it which i haven’t seen them do for previous groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!