Am I the only one who HATES Japanese and English versions of K-pop songs?

• Japanese versions usually always worse.

Or better :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It doesn't bother me at all.

I like the variations not just in words, but tones - the English version of Highway to Heaven, for instance, is sung much more full-out and full volume with vocal moments, while the Korean version is more mellow and low-key, esp on the bridge. (I've noticed that in WayV Chinese and English versions, too). And even in Regular, big punchy moments in English are softer on the Korean versions (queso, queso; casket fresh)

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think the NCT Japanese discography suits the language well, whether it's a song created in Japanese

I can only think of one EXO song that has a Japanese version and it sounds pretty much the same to me.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I thought Who Do You Love was originally in English

Unless you just mean like English k-pop song not English version

For the OP I don't think that many people HATE HATE HATE them. I'm in the "they are meh" group, obviously they aren't pointless cause it's nice to hear them sing it in you language, but they are just OK.

• I thought Who Do You Love was originally in English

Unless you just mean like English k-pop song not English version

For the OP I don't think that many people HATE HATE HATE them. I'm in the "they are meh" group, obviously they aren't pointless cause it's nice to hear them sing it in you language, but they are just OK.

True it is from an english album isnt it lol

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!