THIS PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP WEVERSE DURING THE SPECIAL RUN BTS MARATHON THAT HAD BETWEEN 3 TO 4 MILLION VIEWERS

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There were definitely freezes, hiccups and a few blank screens with time outs. Hope this gets better as we near the concert

• if you mean Weverse I doubt it will get better

they just don't have that much traffic in regular days

and they would probably need to spend hella money to boost up server infrastructure

also that whole concert should be covered by one of tv's like SBS or KBS, and streamed through their youtube channels

it would be much better this way, and 'safer'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WAIT, THAT'S WHAT THE LIVE WAS ABOUT???I was so confused about those 3 ads playing over and over again so I left. :cryingr:

It’s was a Best of Run compilation on Weverse that ran on Weverse with about 3 to 4 million viewers that had some freeze frame and hiccups. Weverse will be the only place to view the Busan Concert

• It’s was a Best of Run compilation on Weverse that ran on Weverse with about 3 to 4 million viewers that had some freeze frame and hiccups. Weverse will be the only place to view the Busan Concert

I was so confused and I feel so dumb for not reading the title, when I joined the live they were showing a soap ad and the Hyundai YTC spot over and over, good to know that they play ads now. At least I watched the bangtan bomb :pepe-sad:

• External Content twitter.com

There were definitely freezes, hiccups and a few blank screens with time outs. Hope this gets better as we near the concert

It was so fucking frustrating, but so expected that it was in the you either laugh or cry category. Lots of tired chuckles from me.

• if you mean Weverse I doubt it will get better

they just don't have that much traffic in regular days

and they would probably need to spend hella money to boost up server infrastructure

also that whole concert should be covered by one of tv's like SBS or KBS, and streamed through their youtube channels

it would be much better this way, and 'safer'

People would rather watch on demand than on TV nowadays. I think it will also broadcast in JTBC??? Not sure tho. Obviously, this Busan concert is targeting for the international audience. But I agree, Weverse has been shitty with their server.

There are 14.9M viewers at the end of Lollapalooza live where Hobi performed and it's been so laggy and shitty. Hopefully, HYBE came through this time around cause I'm pretty sure this concert would have more traffic. Vlive imo is a better option for international fans.

• It would be fantastic if the concert was actually shown in the theatres like the LYSY Seoul Finale

DK why HYBE suddenly felt the need to go on the high road with this free stream 😂 They can literally do cinema live viewing and make money. I'm sure fans will happily obliged because it kinda make you feel like you're also in the concert.

• I watched the marathon, and only once it lagged for me. So I’m pleasantly surprised! It reached 4.1M (from what I see). But some ARMYs only saw 10K+ at the viewer counter. So I think besides Weverse, your own connection must play a part too.

One plus I like watching Weverse or v-lives is that since I use my mobile, I can open other apps while watching the live. I can’t do that with YouTube. I wish YouTube has this too (or do I have to get YouTube premium for this feature?).

One thing for sure. Run BTS is still funny (some parts I still laugh-cry) even if you’ve seen it before. Great stress release for sure!

• I watched the marathon, and only once it lagged for me. So I’m pleasantly surprised! It reached 4.1M (from what I see). But some ARMYs only saw 10K+ at the viewer counter. So I think besides Weverse, your own connection must play a part too.

One plus I like watching Weverse or v-lives is that since I use my mobile, I can open other apps while watching the live. I can’t do that with YouTube. I wish YouTube has this too (or do I have to get YouTube premium for this feature?).

One thing for sure. Run BTS is still funny (some parts I still laugh-cry) even if you’ve seen it before. Great stress release for sure!

I have youtube premium and it lets me do that on mobile :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!