Before there was Oli London, there was...

• To do something like that to yourself, you can't be well.

oh

Yeah

I saw pics of how he looked like before and thats quit a big change. I remember that it was all across J-celeb media shortly after he had plastic surgery.

Aparently there was a paparazi who wanted to tske pics of several athletes and tried to get pics of his dad who is a popular baseball player. One or two of the pics were of his dad and him sitting in a ice cream shop and after these pics went viral in Japan everyone wanted to know who he is. He was invited to Japanese, but also American TV-shows, started to work as model and became embassedor for one of Japan's most famous chocolate brands. Last thing I remember is that around 2019 or so he wanted to become a singer and opend up his own YT channel on wich he also posted musicvideos and other stuff. (I don't know if that channel exist anymore or if he renamed it since all I see on YT is a british comedy channel with the same name, btw the comedy one is quit funny).

Dude went viral for a hot second for how he looks like, met some celebs from different countries (I remember the pics he did with ... fuck I forgot the name ... one of the dudes who was in TVXQ and now is only famous in Japan... you know who)

I put a pic of him here for those who don't know that guy

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I know the story :( I followed it as it was happening basically

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!