Why can't K-pop groups ever collab?

• Solo artists collab with other solo artists but Groups dont, this is so weird to me. Is this because the fans? (dating rumours and hate etc) I mean fans have like a gorrilla grip on companies and idols, The only time we see idols from different groups on a song is either for a cover for a award show or something for the company (like SM concert hope song") there are collabs sometimes but it's usually only an idol from a group and a soloist (ex. iu and suga) this sucks. :pepe-toilet:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• i mean we do see collabs but they're usually covers. i think collabs would be harder with line distributions and companies just disagreeing over who gets rights over what. lastly groups have so many different schedules so promoting the song would be a whole other issue.

• Bruh, some groups already have too many people. I'm fine with the collabs on solo projects haha.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Because when collabs happen it's awkward like this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They don't even dare to look at each other lmaooo

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• i think the current generations of kpop are too invested in their idols and group collabs would just decent into chaos and fanwars over screentime, line distribution, styling etc etc

• Exactly! It was normal before, but than Dal Shabet's career was ruined completelly bc they had collaborate with B1A4. Police had to investigate lies too. Since than, collaborations among groups doesn't exist anymore.

Yes. SM groups, for example, used to collaborate a lot with each other back in the days, but now it feels so awkward. Crazy fans are profitable too, I guess. :pepe-tea:

• Group collabs are just too many people in one song. Why are people blaming the fans when the whole concept would be a mess in reality. Can you imagine a NCT and Seventeen collab song? That would be like 20-40 people in one song.

• The companies want to lower the amount of fanwars and they know if they collab with another group, then since a lot of fans are slow in the brain, then that will happen.

Shipping is also another part of it, especially if a boy group and a girl group collab. You know the delulu fans will be there for every part of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!