Born Pink predicted to debut at Number 1 on the Billboard 200 chart (Via Hits Daily Double)

• holy shit blinks did were working their asses off jasdfha can believe we managed to close a 10k gap in three days.

HITS Daily Double
    hitsdailydouble.com

\https://twitter.com/chartdata/…&t=70j9Gqpzj0MIrL8DF199kw

the gap is really close, however, and if someone wants to correct me they can, hits daily double rarely are ever wrong with their final predictions. their early predictions maybe but, but usually with their final predictions, it's solid.

Ive also heard a lot of American blinks say their albums still haven't shipped out, do yall think yg is purposefully holding back American album orders for a chance at a second week at number 1? honestly, if we do end up getting number 2 and that's the case. I think it would be a hell of a lot cooler for Blackpink to rise to that number 1 instead.

• the gap is really close, however, and if someone wants to correct me they can,

Umm well...

they have been different from BB200 multiple times with units

Stray Kids is one instance. With 115k for HitsDD and they debuted with 110k on BB200

Also a few of the weeks recently they've been off about Bad Bunny including last week where he was projected 95k by HitDD and did 97k on BB200.

Similar thing happend with BTS for Proof with 308k on HitsDD and debuted with 314k on the BB200

Twice as well with 96k on HitsDD and 100k on BB200

Another one is actually BLACKPINK themselves in 2020 where they were at 133k on HitsDD and 110k on BB200

so basically... it can go either way for BB200.

• I dont think they never been off, the difference is too small and bb streams are huge so that could make for it

we should wait until sunday/monday

I think when they predict the number 1 album they're never off. and the number they reported for each album is really specific. the number IS really small but I think that reason precisely is why it could be accurate, but we'll have to see.

• the gap is really close, however, and if someone wants to correct me they can, hits daily double rarely are ever wrong with their final predictions. their early predictions maybe but, but usually with their final predictions, it's solid

Their predictions are mostly accurate for top placements.

Honestly the gap is too small and there is always some variation in billboard numbers which can be advantage and disadvantage. So we'll see on Sunday/Monday whenever it comes out.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• im not worried about the projected unit, bc im assuming those all still went number 1? thats what im trying to say, even if the units are wrong, I dont think they would make a bold statement about the number one spot KNOWING just how small the gap is. I'm gonna wait for Sunday but idk i have a good feeling

• im not worried about the projected unit, bc im assuming those all still went number 1? thats what im trying to say, even if the units are wrong, I dont think they would make a bold statement about the number one spot KNOWING just how small the gap is. I'm gonna wait for Sunday but idk i have a good feeling

Oh i still expected BP to go #1... but i'm just saying they are off a lot of the time... there was one time they had an album #3 and it went #1 on BB200

• The numbers can actually vary a lot, and 1K difference is way too close to call. In fact, the difference is often 3-5k in either direction on BB. Don’t forget the discrepancy between HITS and BB for The Album. HITS 133k / BB 110k

• The numbers can actually vary a lot, and 1K difference is way too close to call. In fact, the difference is often 3-5k in either direction on BB. Don’t forget the discrepancy between HITS and BB for The Album. HITS 133k / BB 110k

that's true, however, they predicted the album to debut at number 2, and it still debuted at number 2 even with the wrong prediction with the units sold .

tbh i could care less about the units being sold as much as the placement. we'll see but I have a good feeling.

• Oh i still expected BP to go #1... but i'm just saying they are off a lot of the time... there was one time they had an album #3 and it went #1 on BB200

there definitely is the possibility of that happening but i think thats a rarity no?

whatever happens next week, at least we got the number 1 album in the uk ajfhda so its kinda like a trade off

• that's true, however, they predicted the album to debut at number 2, and it still debuted at number 2 even with the wrong prediction with the units sold .

tbh i could care less about the units being sold as much as the placement. we'll see but I have a good feeling.

the units are actually what matters though and Billboard uses a different company to tally the sales entirely

• Don’t forget the discrepancy between HITS and BB for The Album. HITS 133k / BB 110k

This true? That's a huge difference between hdd predictions and bb charts for their previous album.

Yeah 1k prediction difference can go anyway. It can go higher or lower for both bp and bad bunny.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

I dont think that acurrate bc bp diference with n1 wa huge, it was a rapper if I remember right

it was 60k difference and bp was around 80k units thtat increase to 100k in the last prediction

I don't remember they ever getting a 130k prediction

• Stop being smart :pepe-love-not:

• :pepe-life-support: i wanted to celebrate, but the numbers..

I'll just wait the official announcement kkkkkk

• I dont think that acurrate bc bp diference with n1 wa huge, it was a rapper if I remember right

it was 60k difference and bp was around 80k units thtat increase to 100k in the last prediction

I don't remember they ever getting a 130k prediction

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't understand why shipping is a problem, especially when the Billboard 200 doesn't count other than Soundscan affiliate shops? Or do I know wrong?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but one prediction but them also said bp will have 100-110k, which was almost the same as their final number, their first ever prediction actually said 80k

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!