LABOUM disbandment

• :pepe-puddle:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They've had a good run, I hope all goes well with the current and former members

at this point I won't be surprised if Soyeon join's Antenna

Yoo Jaesuk already recruited her to WSG so it would be good move for them

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Thank you legends :pepe-sad:

I guess we will be hearing of Soyeon at least since WSG was really huge

• Sad, but expected. It is actually a surprise that they held out for so long.

At least, like a wild card who defeated Magnus Carlsen in Chess or RaFa in Tennis - once upon a time, they will always have their win over IU on Music Bank in 2017, as something to look back upon.

• Was it a legit win? Why I remember some controversy regarding some music show win?

2 reasons were given.

IU's song released later, did not get 'broadcast points' with the channel.

Laboum had a sponsor who gave discount coupons for tteokbokki along with the album purchase, which boosted their physical sales.

Whether people agree with the rules or not, it was legit per the rules.

I don't think IU minded it, or miss one week's victory in one music show, she probably has a warehouse for her trophies by now. whereas for Laboum it was a huge deal.

Many GGs go without not a single music show win. At least they got one, that too with IU as competition.

• don't think IU minded it, or miss one week's victory in one music show, she probably has a warehouse for her trophies by now. whereas for Laboum it was a huge deal.

Many GGs go without not a single music show win. At least they got one, that too with IU as competition.

That's true for big artists or successful ones music show wins are not really a big deal after sometime. But for small company groups who don't have much popularity it's always been a big achievement and a emotional moment for them.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• at this point I won't be surprised if Soyeon join's Antenna

Yoo Jaesuk already recruited her to WSG so it would be good move for them

There is someone who is close to the owner of Antenna who will block it

Will Yoo Heeyeol, who has been disgraced because of the plagiarism issue, choose Soyeon over his long time friendship with a certain person? I doubt it

Wherever the former Laboum members might end up it is certain that they will never appear in a show which features a certain person who has a very long memory.

• And none of the members ever saw IU again, and will probably never star in any dramas featuring IU who has the power to block supporting actors she does not like. They are known to have never attended an IU concert, and if they showed up it is likely that they would have been politely asked by Uaenas to leave the venue.

• And none of the members ever saw IU again, and will probably never star in any dramas featuring IU who has the power to block supporting actors she does not like. They are known to have never attended an IU concert, and if they showed up it is likely that they would have been politely asked by Uaenas to leave the venue.

No biggie, it is not as though IU is starring in dramas every day.. they will have a lot of options. Solbin has.

Heck K-drama industry has accepted one of the most hated idols of K-pop, Hwayoung. So meh.

Anyway good luck to them.

• No biggie, it is not as though IU is starring in dramas every day.. they will have a lot of options. Solbin has.

Heck K-drama industry has accepted one of the most hated idols of K-pop, Hwayoung. So meh.

Anyway good luck to them.

There are classes of dramas. Most of Laboum members acted to the best of my knowledge. All of them in supporting roles.

I have not been able to find which is Hwayoung's next project but it is likely that she will probably be in genres like crime stories or thrillers. Her roles are indeed more limited now.

Although a member of D-IA was a big fan of IU, she only responded to the member because she did not forget that Jung Chaeyeon (who has never acted with IU btw) was the first to congratulate Solbin. Yerin, who was a friend of Solbin, excused herself when other GF members had attended IU's concert because IU did not forget the people who were congratulating Laboum.

• There are classes of dramas. Most of Laboum members acted to the best of my knowledge. All of them in supporting roles.

I have not been able to find which is Hwayoung's next project but it is likely that she will probably be in genres like crime stories or thrillers. Her roles are indeed more limited now.

Although a member of D-IA was a big fan of IU, she only responded to the member because she did not forget that Jung Chaeyeon (who has never acted with IU btw) was the first to congratulate Solbin. Yerin, who was a friend of Solbin, excused herself when other GF members had attended IU's concert because IU did not forget the people who were congratulating Laboum.

Hwayoung got a hit movie recently.. didn't she? But I think she comes from a loaded/connected family, so can deal with that horrible reputation.

DIA Yebin will be a legendary Uaena, who got IU herself come to her defence.

I won't bother with the rest of your pop-psychology event reading theories.

• This seems to indicate that they may have kept the rights to their name.

• This seems to indicate that they may have kept the rights to their name.

Well I'm glad about that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!