um is this the supposed world cup song? im gg to beat the in-charge's butt |update: I take back my words, I won’t beat their butts|

• So its not a new song? just a revised version of an already existing track?

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the song is in english

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• How are u supposed to dance along with ytc? :pepe-clown-gear:

Srsly, if this is it I just really dont know what they are doing with BTS anymore

External Content www.youtube.com

• They can't read the room, can they?

And Yet To Come was supposed to be a song for the fan but it's used in cfs and stuff as like that.

Another bad move.

they are looking it as a title track and are using in promotional vids. i didnt find anything wrong with it being used in samsung ads since it was like a mv. as for this, as beautiful as this eng version sounds idk if the vibe is suitable for a game.

• they are looking it as a title track and are using in promotional vids. i didnt find anything wrong with it being used in samsung ads since it was like a mv. as for this, as beautiful as this eng version sounds idk if the vibe is suitable for a game.

I thought it was a bad idea and it's even worse now because it shows lack of effort.

• yea armys made assumptions ourselves without any offc confirmation and got too hyped (aka me- banging my head on the wall now)

Can't blame you guys. It's the 'hiatus' effect lol. I just expected nothing because all of BTS past releases or big news have always been well-promoted & hyped by HYBE. This is just Hyundai using BTS as their brand ambassador. And it's only fans' being hyped which is fine 😅

• Looking at the bright side, a remix of YTC sounds great, since I like YTC !!

But yeah I would've loved a more hype song, especially if its gonna play in between games and such, hype is whats needed, and BTS has many many songs in their catalogue that can fit, even without remixing lol

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• :!: :!: :!:

Like even if they wanted to use an old track, what happened to Run BTS or mic drop even. That would have still worked for an ad. I think I will even take butter or dynamite over this :pepe-onions:

Exactly, they have many other energy songs, bit they chose ballad, i pretty much dont understand . But I also don't understand why not new song, fifa songs were always new

• What correlation does this song have with football or sports? It’s the last song musically and lyrically to get anyone hyped around the WC.

It’s as if the board didn’t learn from the song’s performance and thought translating it to English would make it more appealing when it couldn’t even retain the fandom’s attention for too long. Even RUN BTS would’ve made more sense considering the nature of the sport.

HYBE dropped the ball on their breadwinner again and will rely on chart-obsessed Twitter ARMYs to carry the song for them.

I hate this company so much.

• its a commercial song, what's the point of carrying it?

edit: i forgot that it will be uploaded to streaming platforms. so there is a chance.

• its a commercial song, what's the point of carrying it?

This was an opportunity for them to release a hype banger surrounding a massive global football event which will be played on TV to the GP. Dyna was also used as a Samsung commercial song and it did give the song a boost amongst the global public.

But no, they’re halving the hype again by rereleasing an old song—and a ballad/slow track that didn’t resonate as much with both fans and casuals at that.

Any ARMYs even considering going along with whatever chart goals they made for this should keep their expectations low, as most fans outside of chart-obsessed Twitter stans aren’t going to bother. Even the replies under that tweet are disappointed.

• This was an opportunity for them to release a hype banger surrounding a massive global football event which will be played on TV to the GP. Dyna was also used as a Samsung commercial song and it did give the song a boost amongst the global public.

But no, they’re halving the hype again by rereleasing an old song—and a ballad/slow track that didn’t resonate as much with both fans and casuals at that.

Any ARMYs even considering going along with whatever chart goals they made for this should keep their expectations low, as most fans outside of chart-obsessed Twitter stans aren’t going to bother. Even the replies under that tweet are disappointed.

yes, we are all expecting a hype song. idk why they wouldn't use run bts. They could have modified that like how they are modifying ytc. a missed opportunity and a big fumble if this is really the WC song

• yes, we are all expecting a hype song. idk why they wouldn't use run bts. They could have modified that like how they are modifying ytc. a missed opportunity and a big fumble if this is really the WC song

The caption of that tweet though. Not even BTS themselves are dancing to that song.

• I'll wait for a confirmation, but if it's true, then this is another bad move by Hybe. I don't know what they've been thinking lately. :pepe-clown-gear:

They’re doing everything they can to throw this group under the bus now that they have new groups to focus on.

• I will be pretty disappointed if that is the case and if its not even remixed and just an Eng version.

The Fifa logo is at the end of the teaser so this must be the WC song.

Even the Hyundai Ioniq was a new song.

They have used YtC for both samsung and Hyundai ads and its not been appropriate for either.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• The video was shot before YTC's release. They have the same hair and outfit in every single Hyundai ad for WC. This was shot months ago, even before comeback. So they could not have foreseen YTc's performance and made changes. All the Hyundai content has been shot in April/May.

• The video was shot before YTC's release. They have the same hair and outfit in every single Hyundai ad for WC. This was shot months ago, even before comeback. So they could not have foreseen YTc's performance and made changes. All the Hyundai content has been shot in April/May.

It’s not even about chart performance

Wtf thought a ballad was the best track for an energizing sports like football

Dumbarse management is what I call it

• Tbh I'm not that shocked. I don't think they were ever going to promote it or even perform it live so I was kind of expecting them to recycle an old song. My only surprise is that they're going for YTC instead of Run BTS or Idol. I can understand people's disappointment but I think it might be a blessing in disguise. There's so much criticisms for this world cup that being low-key about it might actually be the best.

• I wish they did a new song but we'll see if its going to be remix or just an English version. YTC is an alternative hiphop so changing the arrangement of the song could work because the one they did for proof live was so good.

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!