Trying to get into twice

• Some of my personal favorites from them:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That should last you for now.

• 24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

• No problem, I sure can! So, click on my profile picture. Click on the thing right below my banner that looks like a grey person. Look for the word follow and click on it. Then you're good to go!

Also, you're never a bother, don't worry about it.

Tysm you're such a sweet person a sweet person :D im really greatful!

24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

• I feel like most people will give you title tracks so I will give you some really good bsides (in my opinion)

3 korean songs and 3 japanese songs

Like a Fool

One in a Million

Brave

Tick Tock

Scorpion

Thank you, family

• Thank you i will listen to them when i get home

• ohh, can I also have recommendations?

Their songs are extreme hit or miss for me, but I like Yes or Yes a lot! And I obvs like Cheer Up, but I cannot listen to it, due to the lyrics.

I listened to Oh-Ah and the... song with the ball gowns? A lot as well and liked them.

I know most of their tts, so some nice bside recommendations would be cool. I don't like r&b, so if they have something like that, please don't recommend it :)

• Recommending some b-sides...

The Story Begins

Like a Fool

Twicecoaster Lane 2

Melting

Pit-a-Pat

Twicetagram

24/7

Love Line

You In My Heart

Jaljayo Good Night

What Is Love?

Say Yes

Feel Special

Love Foolish

More and More

Oxygen

Firework

Eyes Wide Open

Up No More

Bring It Back

Believer

Handle It

Hell in Heaven

Taste of Love

First Time

Conversation

SOS

Cry for Me

Formula of Love

Icon

Cruel

Real You

FILA

• oh my that will last me a while ty!

• How about their best song ever? :smirks:

• Some of my personal favorites from them:

Oh no.... I came too late.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!