Why don't international fans understand your opinion and support of idols don't matter if an idol will survive a Korean entertainment industry?

• I just don't get why some ifans or iroaches (especially some of those annoying Gidle fans) keep harassing and bullying the actress or victims or even me like Soojin did for just reporting what is happening in Korea.

Your support does not matter in Korea. They are Korean artists and scandals like bullying cases are taking very serious. From what I see in the Korean media and Korean netizen comments Soojin, Jisoo and Naeun are hated the most and already labeled as cancelled (bullies). Their careers cannot be saved unless they have solid proof to show their bullying cases are fake and that's hard if their victims are going the length as well.

Edited once, last by JaSida ().

• I agree, but don't underestimate the power of International fan base, they can start promoting out of Korea and gain money in different ways?

Yes, BTS was literally saved by international fans. They weren't a top group in Korea until they blew up internationally. Yes but this is a bullying case. BTS never bullied anyone as far as we know.

• i-fans don't realize except for a couple cases like idk loona or everglow which are very nugu in korea, most of these groups popularity is local/asian, their amount of western fans is irrelevant in comparison. If their reputation goes down there they are done, no amount of whining on twitter will change anything

• Yes, BTS was literally saved by international fans. They weren't a top group in Korea until they blew up internationally. Yes but this is a bullying case. BTS never bullied anyone as far as we know.

Hypothetically, I think it depends on how big the international fan base is. If a group or idol like BTS or BP were in this scandal, I think they would still do well, whereas a group with a average or decent amount of international fans would not be able to rely on them. Either way just don't bully anyone

:boredr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• If they don't care about the international market then they shouldn't sell their albums to people who aren't in Korea. Consumers of a product have a right to voice their opinions on the mmatter regardless of whether you or anyone else likes it. :danceb:

Korean entertainment industry care about international market but when it comes of idols succeeding in Korea that's a different story. If idol want to succeed in Korea, then they need to have a good reputation - Kim Hye Soo for example is the biggest actress in Korea for years because her image is clean.

• I just don't get why some ifans or iroaches (especially some of those annoying Gidle fans) keep harassing and bullying the actress or victims or even me like Soojin did for just reporting what is happening in Korea.

Your support does not matter in Korea. Their are Korean artists and scandals like bullying cases are taking very serious. From what I see in the Korean media and Korean netizen comments Soojin, Jisoo and Naeun are hated the most and already labeled as cancelled (bullies). Their careers cannot be saved unless they have solid proof to show their bullying cases are fake and that's hard if their victims are going the length as well.

Money is money. If Gidle continues to rake in sales from China, Cube's not gonna care. Charting in Korea is great but ultimately, music is a business.

I remember back in the day that a lot of American acts would tour and sell internationally after their American careers declined. If Kpop acts can do the same, these bullying scandals wont end the careers of the idols.

• Money is money. If Gidle continues to rake in sales from China, Cube's not gonna care. Charting in Korea is great but ultimately, music is a business.

I remember back in the day that a lot of American acts would tour and sell internationally after their American careers declined. If Kpop acts can do the same, these bullying scandals wont end the careers of the idols.

Yes international support is great but they still need Korean market to backup somewhat. Gidle ain't doing to well in China either and aren't going to be like BTS in the US either. Gidle's number 1 market was Korea and now with Soojin receiving comments to leave and we will not listen to Gidle songs until she leaves the group is not going to help them either.

Edited once, last by JaSida ().

• cases like this only work out if your international fandom is not only big enough, but willing to spend money. That means album sales and performances. You need the album sales in the fist place to be able to even start giving international performances.

I only remember one group from the top of my mind who were basically blocked from Korean promotions and still managed to survive and that was JYJ. However they were on a completely different level of popularity when splitting from TVXQ and they had sufficient income from the Japanese market. Additionally, they were not hated in Korea.

• You've created another thread to badmouth Gidle? A lot of your post history is you shitposting them and even before the bullying scandal.

I haven't seen any poster on AKP like you that has it out for a single particular group. You stand out to me. So I'm really curious, why do you have such ongoing and prolong hate for the group? Did they kick your puppy or pee in your Cornflakes?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!