Proof that Gaeul's line in "After LIKE" is very popular!

• well, it probably sounds cool in korean cause people definitely like it :thumbup:

Yep, and seems like they change the "honest" part into their own strength/charm

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

Love dive soty

Love dive soty

Aaaaaah they love them so much <33 its so nice to see

• well i think it makes sense given its in korean. intl fans get "narcisstic my god i love it" while korean fans can enjoy "두번 세번 피곤하게 자꾸 질문하지마 내 장점이 뭔지 알아? 바로 솔직한 거야"

For international, this song become Lisa Rinna m&m meme theme

Love dive soty

if you listen at 1:15 they ddnt sing at all. they let the crowd sing it

• Yep, and seems like they change the "honest" part into their own strength/charm

I remember IVE did it in their encore, I think it was something like they change to "I'm IVE"

And I think slowly people started doing their own versions

• I feel like she's been the most talked about non Wonyoung/Yujin member this era. It's definitely the killing point imo.

Really? Over Rei's rap part? (just surprised)

I do really like Gaeul's singing part in this song, it really suits her voice and it honestly feels like I'm listening to an American country-integrated pop song. (like Timber by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha)

External Content www.youtube.com

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Really? Over Rei's rap part? (just surprised)

I do really like Gaeul's singing part in this song, it really suits her voice and it honestly feels like I'm listening to an American country-integrated pop song. (like Timber by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha)

External Content www.youtube.com

I think Rei's rap is indeed popular between fans/Dive, but among GP Gaeul's line is more popular.

This is the compilations of idols who used Gaeul's line

• Ah, I see! Thanks for the clarification.

That's great tbh, she's so underrated and doesn't get a lot of lines 😁

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!