Re: [Army rant] BTS are never going back to group's music

• OP

I feel some people are masochists and just like being unhappy cause Namjoon literally said this a week ago.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taehyung not once stated that they won't return as a group, in fact most of his answers were about BTS and Armys.

They are proud to be a part of BTS and trust them when they say they will be back.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• was about to answer that thread but then thought its just no use. some people like to think negatively

he said this in interview too and they actually take the break to explore themselves as solo artists. and its not even 3 moths since announcement. Have some patience folks, they will return but it will take atleast 1 or 2 years

• I can see them releasing singles but the album will take a while....

Most western artists release singles too and work on a proper album to be released after every 2-3 years. As long as they deliver quality, that is what is important.

I do believe that if they are granted alt service they might start touring from the next year itself. There were rumours that the boys have a lot of music they have recorded and kept which could be released in an album or they may just release an album to accompany their tour. For me their future moves will depend totally on the enlistment decision.

• Tbh I rather BTS release singles like western artists, promote them and release a full album with the singles and B-sides from now on. They are a 10 yr old artist, I cannot expect them to constantly do conceptual album series anymore. If anything I think moving forward, albums like BE will be released , in the sense that they are stand alone albums and are not part of a series.

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• I can see them releasing singles but the album will take a while....

And ARMYs should not even expect it.....

Because they made it clear in that video that they want to think clearly about the direction of BTS music.

BTS albums aren't just about music. 'Dark and Wild', 'WINGS', 'LY : Tear', MOTS7 all of them have purposes which are beyond music. There is a reason why we had eras till Map of the Soul. Unlike what other groups do with a new album every year with different "concept"....

They said it in FESTA video that they want to think about what their next purpose is.... since they hadn't after Map of the Soul era.

And when they realise what their purpose is and what they want BTS music to represent, they will be back. Better than ever.

• Most western artists release singles too and work on a proper album to be released after every 2-3 years. As long as they deliver quality, that is what is important.

I do believe that if they are granted alt service they might start touring from the next year itself. There were rumours that the boys have a lot of music they have recorded and kept which could be released in an album or they may just release an album to accompany their tour. For me their future moves will depend totally on the enlistment decision.

if they don't have to enlist fully than yeah i can see a tour happening as 1. they also have enough music to tour... they should honestly tour the MOTS:7 songs properly if they wanted as well.

2. the boys absolutely love performing

• I would love to see a world tour like the scrapped MOTS. Do they need a brand new album to tour with? Heck No. call it “the BTS Tour of Songs we have Never played Live” opening with Heartbeat

• In that Vogue interview with Taehyung, he made multiple allusions to wanting to be with his members and that he loves their group chemistry. I can not see the members touring alone because they function better as a group physically and mentally. BTS will remain a group for a long time if it was up to them and circumstances allows it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!