[Army rant] BTS are never going back to group's music

• Or they will never take it seriously anymore

Reading Taehyung's new interview gave me that impression.

He said everyone is happy making their own solo songs now and have that passion again (means that they already lost their passion for their group)

We won't ever get the artistic concepts like HYYH, Wings, LY, MOTS:7 for group's music anymore. What awaits us is probably some commercial singles/units or collaborations, not a full-length album with serious musicality (I'm talking about group's releases). Sad but it is what it is... ;(

Approved the thread.
  • Most likely true but I still think they will release group singles here and there like butter or Dynamite but I can't see them releasing full albums like tear or mots7 level.

• The greatest thing about BTS is that they're in fact artists. Artists don't want to be stagnant, they want to explore and grow. So don't ditch the prospect of them doing things as a group, I'd say look at this time that they're exploring solo projects and expanding their horizons as a refueling for when they do come together again to create great music.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

op calm down :kismer: they will come back but it is gonna take time. probably 1 or 2 years. let them rest

seriously I envy blinks now a days. they have so much patience while armys have none

• Isn't that fifa or whatever song coming? Although considering how hybe has been making BTS music latest years it's probably gonna be another jikook feat. others generic pop high-pitch song which is indeed far from serious musicality. I agree with you tho. There is a burned out for members in terms of group direction, there is enlistment and who knows what form it will take, they are getting into solo careers, they are coming to their 30s and some are probably gonna start getting into serious relationship, etc, etc. There is a lot going on for them. So yeah, there is definitely never gonna be any big conceptual thing they used to do just singles here and there, maybe quality of singles will be good who knows. The actual question is if they are gonna renew or not cause looking at things mayhaps some members won't want to renew thus after contract end any group music will be even more questionable thing.

• HYBE is making them take this hiatus. They have said repeatedly that they miss touring and want to do a world tour again. They will definately release another group album and tour once this enlistment issue is dealt with. The question is if they will stay with HYBE as a group or not. That will have the greatest impact on group activites. If GOT7 can leave JYP and still release an album then I don't see why BTS can't do the same. HYBE might be bitter if BTS leaves but they will give in for concessions from BTS to participate in merch releases.

• Taehyung looks like he's either seething or about to fall asleep from boredom every time he appears with BTS, so he's clearly counting the days till freedom.

• I don't know about that. I feel like a breath was necessary. They were being taken advantage by both Hybe and the western company and they were under a lot of pressure to release something both deep and commercial. I understand their need to take time off to do their thing.

I believe that after some time they will come back to the group music. The hiatus hasn't even been for 4 months now.. People are being too impatient and they are doing to them what they made them be in this place anyway.

• Technically their hiatus hasn't even started as they still have a lot of group activities coming so give them some time before deciding that they're breaking up for good.

They've been pushed beyond their limits and treated like machines. It's normal for them to want a break and to try new experiences and directions they weren't able to take as a group. No one in the entire world can keep up the pace that BTS have been going at for almost their entire career so far. Not even BTS.

Just because they have passion for their solo work doesn't meant they will never find that passion as a group again. They need time apart, it doesn't mean they're breaking up or never making music again or never taking group projects seriously again. Everyone needs a break away every now and again to find the passion and to stop a burnout.

A break doesn't mean a break up. Let them have some breathing space, god knows they deserve it. Unless they straight up come out and say they're breaking up, stop reading into everything they say and applying your own assumption to it.

• seriously I envy blinks now a days. they have so much patience while armys have none

Blackpink's hiatus is different to BTS situation. They don't have impending enlistment like BTS which can probably eat 5-7 yrs of their life and with no promoted group activities. Which is probably why some annoying armys are anxious about.

• Taehyung looks like he's either seething or about to fall asleep from boredom every time he appears with BTS, so he's clearly counting the days till freedom.

It's you projecting on him 😂😂😂

• yall need to chill out lol. they literally just started dipping their toes into solo stuff. let them????

• At least they are going out with a bang, and on their own terms. Most don’t get the privilege.

But yeah, it’s been a very sad year. Not the year I expected at all.

• I don't know about that. I feel like a breath was necessary. They were being taken advantage by both Hybe and the western company and they were under a lot of pressure to release something both deep and commercial. I understand their need to take time off to do their thing.

I believe that after some time they will come back to the group music. The hiatus hasn't even been for 4 months now.. People are being too impatient and they are doing to them what they made them be in this place anyway.

bts was ruined by the fans, company greed, and the members being pushed to just go go go at the detriment to their music. now when they want to take a breath and find their creative juice again, fans are still up their asses about charts, sales, meaningless numbers like instagram likes, and OT7 pandering. leave them alone!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!