This NMixxx song is hard to follow

• I always give music a shot and i definitely give JYP groups a shot even though i hate every JYP group for at least their first year. (He usually really leans into the cute aspect EVEN with Boy Groups but Just Right did get me into Got7 soooo)

Anyways this is tragic. I was overwhelmed all the way until 2:45 when the song ended and i was finally relieved.

That beat change for the rap was so jarring and you can tell the producers know its hard to take BECAUSE THEY INTRODUCE THE NMIXX BEAT CHANGE LIKE???? The choreography is like 10/10 and the vocals are 6/10. Theres a lot of talk rapping and talk singing which is not vocal ability in my opinion.

The video is a Reveluv Festival knock off in a bad way

Overall

5/10 and every point is vocal ability from like 2 of the girls.

Also the laugh at the end is fake as hell

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• just curious why do u hate jyp groups

Thats what the parentheses were explaining lol.

I just really cant jive with the super cute concept. When Twice debuted i actually loved them with Like Ooh Ahh and they kept me with TT and Cheer Up but tbh Cheer Up was a stretch for me already so when they released Signal i was OUTTY THREE THOUSY. Its just kind of unrelatable for me so when JYP gives his artists that first “good” song then i get back on board usually

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Thats what the parentheses were explaining lol.

I just really cant jive with the super cute concept. When Twice debuted i actually loved them with Like Ooh Ahh and they kept me with TT and Cheer Up but tbh Cheer Up was a stretch for me already so when they released Signal i was OUTTY THREE THOUSY. Its just kind of unrelatable for me so when JYP gives his artists that first “good” song then i get back on board usually

but SKZ, Itzy and Nmixx doesnt have cute concept tho

did 2pm have cute concept???, they are too buff to do that lol

• but SKZ, Itzy and Nmixx doesnt have cute concept tho

did 2pm have cute concept???, they are too buff to do that lol

Im speaking more historically to JYP not really being my thing for the first year

I actually have a conspiracy theory about it but…. We wont get into that. SKZ i actually do sorta like their music because its very hype based and more like 2015 american rap songs, i just never knew that before recently because i dont tend to listen to boy groups. 2PM is def not my type but i AM a jay park sTAN i lOVE him. Itzy and Nmixx seem to be falling prey to the same issue and actually now that i think about it THIS Nmixx song has that same kind of music box at the beginning before a hard left into loud noise music…. Hmmmmmmmm

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Im speaking more historically to JYP not really being my thing for the first year

I actually have a conspiracy theory about it but…. We wont get into that. SKZ i actually do sorta like their music because its very hype based and more like 2015 american rap songs, i just never knew that before recently because i dont tend to listen to boy groups. 2PM is def not my type but i AM a jay park sTAN i lOVE him. Itzy and Nmixx seem to be falling prey to the same issue and actually now that i think about it THIS Nmixx song has that same kind of music box at the beginning before a hard left into loud noise music…. Hmmmmmmmm

okay

jyp's general vibe not my style too

i only stan SKZ from them. I was kinda vibing with Itzy first but their music lately not my style, Nmixx is talented but jyp doing mess with them so

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!