It is just fascinating how hardworking, talented and artistic this boy is.

• he like is a saviour and sunshine in more and more boring becoming kpop.

an artist who can SING and is an artist from head to toe.

I was very disappointed last time from kpop in which everything is either about money and is becoming more and more commercial, or the people just have no desire to make music and art anymore.

Please stream this incredibly good song <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Does Taemin write/produce his stuff? No hate if he doesn't, he doesn't need to, just curious. All of his solo stuff has a really dope vibe that's kind of unique to him.

• i am amazed at how hard he works. he is so versatile and sings so well. but he also doesn't forget anything, be it dance, style or concept. everything is top with him. he doesn't do anything just halfway. and i appreciate him very much for that.

he like is a saviour and sunshine in more and more boring becoming kpop

I agree

his music is like a fresh air

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!