TREASURE's viral B-side 'Darari' is getting an MV & promotion due to song's popularity

• news

Treasure decides on a follow-up song for 'Darari', a reverse song → MV production “Activity in mid-April”

202203231111166310_1_20220323111405458.jpg?type=w430view original

[News Reporter Park Soo-in] YG's rookie group TREASURE has decided to 'DARARI', which is gaining popularity on various global charts, as a follow-up song and is starting to produce a music video.

YG Entertainment announced on March 23, "After the title song 'JIKJIN', which Treasure has been actively promoting for the past month, we are planning a follow-up activity for the b-side song 'DARARI' from mid-April."

Accordingly, TREASURE will meet global fans with a newly installed choreography along with the music video for 'DARARI'.

YG said that it is rare in the industry to promote a follow-up song these days, and it is all thanks to the warm support of global fans. In fact, 'DARARI' is a song that has never been featured in a music video or performance stage, but it is naturally popular with word of mouth thanks to the power of music. 'DARARI' was used as the dance challenge music in the explosive love of the MZ generation around the world, and it became the number one trending song on TikTok, and the number of views of the videos with the related hashtag (#dararichallenge) exceeded 700 million views. This popularity was immediately reflected in the music charts. 'DARARI' has been rising sharply after entering the US Billboard Global 200 and Spotify Global Top 200 charts.

It also adorned the cover of the viral hit playlist of Tidal, a high-quality music platform that shows the preferences of European fans. This means that it was the most sought-after song by SNS users.

'DARARI' is an R&B song based on trap rhythm, and Treasure member Bang Yedam participated as the lyricist and composer. The lyrics and the refreshing melody that capture the fluttering heart of a person in love fascinated listeners.

Meanwhile, TREASURE will hold their first solo concert 'TRACE' at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Seoul on April 9th and 10th. YG said, "Please look forward to a set list that is like a surprise gift, including a protruding stage where you can communicate more closely with the fans." (Photo = provided by YG Entertainment)

Newsen

kpopace26 TREASURE taglist please

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE's viral song 'Darari' is getting an MV & promotion due to song's popularity” to “TREASURE's viral B-side 'Darari' is getting an MV & promotion due to song's popularity”.
  • OSEN

Treasure's reverse running popular song 'Darari' sequel decided... Entered US Billboard

0004577278_001_20220323112504239.jpg?type=w430view original

[OSEN = Reporter Seon Mi-kyung] Group Treasure has decided to make a music video with 'DARARI', which is gaining popularity on various global charts, as a follow-up song.

YG Entertainment announced on the 23rd, "After the title song 'JIKJIN', which Treasure has been actively promoting for the past month, we are planning a follow-up activity for the b-side song 'DARARI' from mid-April." Accordingly, TREASURE will meet global fans with a newly installed choreography along with the music video for 'DARARI'.

YG said that it is rare in the industry to promote a follow-up song these days, and it is all thanks to the warm support of global fans.

In fact, 'DARARI' is a song that has never been featured in a music video or performance stage, but it is naturally popular with word of mouth thanks to the power of music.

'DARARI' was used as the dance challenge music in the explosive love of the MZ generation around the world, and it became the number one trending song on TikTok, and the number of views of the videos with the related hashtag (#dararichallenge) exceeded 700 million views.

This popularity was immediately reflected in the music charts. 'DARARI' has been rising sharply after entering the US Billboard Global 200 and Spotify Global Top 200 charts.

It also adorned the cover of the viral hit playlist of Tidal, a high-quality music platform that shows the preferences of European fans. This means that it was the most sought-after song by SNS users.

'DARARI' is an R&B song based on trap rhythm, and Treasure member Bang Yedam participated as the lyricist and composer. The lyrics and the refreshing melody that capture the fluttering heart of a person in love fascinated listeners.

With this mini-album 'THE SECOND STEP: CHAPTER ONE', TREASURE is achieving its best results every day in various popular indicators such as album sales, music sources, and YouTube.

The album, which has sold more than 770,000 copies so far, topped the iTunes charts in 30 regions and topped the world-wide album charts, and the February financial statements of the Gaon Charts took two crowns.

The title song 'JIKJIN' swept the top of major music charts such as Oricon and Line Music in Japan, and the music video is expected to exceed 100 million views at the fastest rate since Treasure's debut.

Treasure will hold their first solo concert 'TRACE' at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Seoul on April 9th and 10th. YG said, "Please look forward to a set list that is like a surprise gift, including a protruding stage where you can communicate more closely with the fans."

[Photo] Courtesy of YG Entertainment

Osen

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Oh gosh I didn't see this thread lmaoo

Great minds think alike.

But OMG!!!!!

AN MV AND PROMOTION!!!@#%!!!

YG Family

1080x360

• By the way Darari is nominated on Music Core out of nowhere lmaooo

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Really excited for the choreography. I think it'll be a light, fun choreo.

And as someone said earlier, I hope they incorporate the viral dance moves.

YG Family

1080x360

• So if it's releasing mid April then they're are filming the MV now.

Even their performance videos are high quality, but Darari getting a full-blown MV tells me they are going to invest and capitalize on the moment.

Great move on their part.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!