I can't get over with Enhypen's dance break on their con

• Hello Sir?! Excuse me! I'm gonna share this compilation to y'all to bless your eyes. I hope you'll still be sane after watching this. :pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Individual cams

Heeseung

Jay

Jake

Sunghoon

Sunoo

Jungwon

Ni-ki

That's it Enha body roll era. :pepe-popcorn:

CONNECT | DISCOVER | GROW

-ENHYPEN-

Edited once, last by ktnaaa: added Sunghoon's indiv cam ().

• Why is Jake going viral for everything today?

And here are longer versions.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Cute Ni-ki in this outfit.

sFWYLKc.gif

• Why is Jake going viral for everything today?

And here are longer versions.

Just Jake capturing many Engenes heart today

• Heeseung's voice tho ;(

• The difference. :cryingr:

sFWYLKc.gif

• Heeseung's voice tho ;(

This is one of my favourite videos from today.

sFWYLKc.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!