End of Ryan Tedder x Blackpink relationship

• I doubt it's the end of their working relationship since he seems to really like them and working with them but there's probably going to be permanent scepticism on his end around YG.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• good riddance. I am tired of his ass. Only thing that upsets me is missing out on a potential chaennie penned song but if its not good or is like byw they can keep it, if its a bop i hope yg bought the rights and we see a potential subunit debut after the tour.

• I doubt it's the end of their working relationship since he seems to really like them and working with them but there's probably going to be permanent scepticism on his end around YG.

he's not gonna collab with BP again as long as they're under YG

• good riddance. I am tired of his ass. Only thing that upsets me is missing out on a potential chaennie penned song but if its not good or is like byw they can keep it, if its a bop i hope yg bought the rights and we see a potential subunit debut after the tour.

not good enough? the only reason RFL made it onto the album is because of Tencent. And they didn't have enough OT4 songs so they threw in a solo.

• he's not gonna collab with BP again as long as they're under YG

You can say that but if YG went up to him with a contract that guaranteed his song would be a lead single he would most likely agree to it.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• you have to be naive to think they didn't have more songs lol they are constantly recording

if they're constantly recording and that's all they could come up with, they're incredibly inefficient and/or wasting resources buying and recording songs that were not good enough to begin with.

• if they're constantly recording and that's all they could come up with, they're incredibly inefficient and/or wasting resources buying and recording songs that were not good enough to begin with.

it happens with all YG artists many songs get scrapped it's YG being too picky. I think Hanbin once said he wrote a lot of songs that were rejected by YG or something like that here there is a lot more artists that had this problem

• it happens with all YG artists many songs get scrapped it's YG being too picky. I think Hanbin once said he wrote a lot of songs that were rejected by YG or something like that here there is a lot more artists that had this problem

So they couldn't record anything better than 2 rejected demos from 2019(Tally and THG)

• the shade is clear, but at the same time creative decision remains with the company.

I also highly doubt he will say no if they ask again.

He's salty, rightly so, but come on...

Why would he take the chance of getting burned twice by YG.

• you have to be naive to think they didn't have more songs lol they are constantly recording

Typically artists will record tons of songs when working on an album, and the obvious reasons why they don't make it on an album is that some songs remain unfinished, other songs just aren't good, some are good but you have another song of the same content that's better, or... It just doesn't fit the tone or concept of an album. Not to mention if you've recorded 60+ songs, you obviously can't put them all on a project. So it absolutely goes without saying that they have more songs in the vault.

Now, why they didn't add more songs to Born Pink? Who knows. But although some people might find Ryan Tedder's frustration unprofessional, I get it 100%. Because it was most likely YG that contacted him in the first place to work with the girls, and they spent all that time working on songs, only for it to not see the light of day. And to his credit, he even says it in the IG story, it happens sometimes, but it's still gotta suck when it does.

But that's the music industry. It really do be like that sometimes, there's not much you can do. It is what it is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!