Laboum or Fly to the Sky: Which was the greater victory?

• Laboum

The clip will live for ever because it is IU's final head-to-head battle

At least the Laboum members will tell their children that they defeated the mighty IU and have the evidence to show . It will be interesting to see Yulhee's children who might listen to IU's music and their mother telling them that she is better than the Edam singer.

• Laboum

The clip will live for ever because it is IU's final head-to-head battle

At least the Laboum members will tell their children that they defeated the mighty IU and have the evidence to show . It will be interesting to see Yulhee's children who might listen to IU's music and their mother telling them that she is better than the Edam singer.

That's why I asked this question.

Mama/grandma's tales apart, it is chart records that matter to history.

Whether Yulhee tells her descendants or not, I am sure Whyknock would be boring the ears off the children, with the tales of how "Discount tteokbokki" defeated the *Grand Anachronism of Kpop"

Edited once, last by bbgc ().

• I noticed another interesting thing about "My Old Story", the only time a release from IU did not have song achieve #1 on Gaon-Circle, in the last 12 years, yet it has 5 hours of PAK.

So it is possible for a song to PAK, but not get #1 on Gaon - guess it is a matter of timing.

Are there any other cases?

And the following hit #1 on Gaon, but did not PAK, these must be very common.

Every End of the Day ,

Heart (The Producers OST)

Winter Sleep (Hibernation)

OR Collabs

Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms,

Soulmate

Nakka (Falling)

Ganadara (Ft. IU)

• Laboum breathed its last

The girl group LABOUM disbanded and left the agency for personal activities jqknews
    China Entertainment Network News www.yule.com.cn On September 22, according to Korean media reports, the girl group LABOUM was disbanded and the members left…
    www.newsdirectory3.com

At least its members will watch their brief moment of glory and keep it as heirlooms as long as they live, and will instruct their children never to listen to IU's music for ever.

Fly to the Sky has been effectively disbanded a few years ago since Brian and Hwanhee are not in speaking terms anymore

• You should message Yulhee and check with her.. their kid should be 4 -5 years old now.

Maybe she consoles Minhwan with that clip, for the time IU mis-announced Se7en as the winner instead of FTIsland.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!