Imagine committing murder as soon as you are born

• man animal kingdom is brutal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Isn't there a bird that lays egg in some other bird's nest and the first thing the chick does when it's born is push the other eggs out of the nest. I forgot the species' name though.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Isn't there a bird that lays egg in some other bird's nest and the first thing the chick does when it's born is push the other eggs out of the nest. I forgot the species' name though.

cuckoo

but there are also others

• Ah. I only knew the name in Hindi. Koyal.

have u ever seen them in person?

• The bird? Yes. If I am being honest, they are pretty birds.

I have never seen one is person

All we have are goose and more goose that shit in parking lots

• I have never seen one is person

All we have are goose and more goose that shit in parking lots

Seen a lot of geese too.

I was in India early this year and that's where I saw it. Apparently, Indian/Asian cuckoo's are different than their western counterparts.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Seen a lot of geese too.

I was in India early this year and that's where I saw it. Apparently, Indian/Asian cuckoo's are different than their western counterparts.

they take over parking lots like this and chase u if u try to go to ur car

How to Deal with Canadian Geese Problems | Animal Remover

• Let me guess. You are Canadian?

wot tells? lmao

• imagine being accused of murder when one is still carrying a fetus

yeah

• The first baby didn't want to feel the pain of getting a new sibling and how all the attention from the parents goes to the newborn 😂

I'm pretty sure if you're any older than your younger siblings, you had that feeling of loneliness when a sibling younger than you came into the picture.

:cryingr:

back on topic apparently there's lots of animals that attack or even "eat" their young...

this is a parasite bird

his own parents just dropped him in another birds nest

the first thing he does after hatching is killing the real kid

imagine ur adopted child kills ur bio kids

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!