[GP999] Imagine being such a Koreaaboo, that you don’t understand basic math

• There are some people who are butthurt because their K-group faves didn’t make top 9. Like sis, did you forget when you voted for your K-group fav, you had to vote for a C-group & J-group girl as well? :clown: :clown:

Idk why people keep thinking this is gonna be a Korean dominated GG when Mnet already promoted it as a group consisting of all 3 sides. And the K-C-J voting is still in place, so that pipe dream isn’t coming anytime soon

• Lubby00

Changed the title of the thread from “Imagine being such a Koreaaboo, that you don’t understand basic math” to “[GP999] Imagine being such a Koreaaboo, that you don’t understand basic math”.
  • This looks like bs to me. Some foulplay is going on to benefit Yurina

Uhhm no it’s not, Yurina is on almost everyone’s top 9, and due to J-group having the least popular girls overall, she (along with Hikaru & Mashiro) benefit off of that on account that they’re the most popular J-Group girls, and you have to vote for K-C-J regardless

• I said before in another thread

The thing about this round and next rounds is that if people are going to be forced to vote 3C 3J 3K, the voting for positions won't change much if people are forced to vote trainees that they might not care.

Like I'm not saying the J trainees are not popular, but everyone is forced to vote 3J and the obvious choices are Yurina/Hikaru/Mashiro so obviously they will be top 9. A large group will also vote for May because she's the 4th most popular. Outside of these 4 the other J trainees are unknown because they literally got no screentime.

Then when the finale comes when it might come down to 1 pick (I'm not sure if it's 1 pick?), if those 3 drop out of top 9 it will be a "huge shock" although it shouldn't be because that is how the math works

• well at least seems that for now we don't have cell vote,

I've just voted because it closes in 45 minutes for today, and I will be able to vote again

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm don't think it is rigged. If MNET still play dirty, they really never learn their lesson

Yep, if it was rigged, there wouldn’t be that many non Koreans girls in the top 9, and sure as heck wouldn’t be a non Korean for at #1…. And #2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!