Imagine committing murder as soon as you are born

• Haha yep. Reminds me how I'm glad that we're human when there's countless other organisms we could've been made into.

Idk about you all, but I'm grateful to be human :pepe-shrug:

sounds like the start of a new thread...

if you weren't any human what animal would you prefer to be lol

• sounds like the start of a new thread...

if you weren't any human what animal would you prefer to be lol

Ah, you're right!

I honestly like being human...it seems like more things are possible for us and we have the most complex minds out of all organisms.

I feel like being a domestic cat would be cool. They're pretty but also, they seem like one of the smartest animals. Their behaviors aren't as gross as some other animal behaviors I've seen tbh and they're pretty clever. Humans also love them so there's a high chance that you could be taken care of by a loving person and lounge around your whole life without many repercussions. Of course, some cats are luckier than others, but it just feels like a nice life to be pretty, smart and have a higher likelihood of being adopted by a human than most animals.

If I were a wild animal, I would definitely be one that is known to stay in a pack. For some reason, movies like The Lion King, Alpha and Omega (wolves) and Rio are a what made me think this way. For some reason, growing up in a pack or another large group of animals the same type as you just feel like a magical family that you stick with your whole life. I know since these are personified animals from animated movies aimed for children, it's sort of unrealistic but they get some facts down.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• you're derailing lulu's thread...

I tagged you in the proper thread lol

you can probably cope and paste what you wrote above there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!