3 BTS MV teasers that got me the most hyped for their comeback

• 1. FAKE LOVE MV TEASER 2

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. DNA MV TEASER 2

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. BST MV TEASER

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• External Content youtu.be

This One. The Cough at the end is iconic

• You should include Dynamite,

This was my first ever army teasercb and I was hyped like crazy :pepe-hype:

External Content youtu.be

• I had forgotten how amazing the BST teaser sounded.

• External Content youtu.be

This One. The Cough at the end is iconic

Thissssssssss is soo iconic

I agreeee the best teaser everrrrrr, instrumental to JK to everything.

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

for me it's still this

I was shaking in my booties

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!