SNSD Long Lasting Love Pink Ocean compilation

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Goddam I really want a tour. If only they could find free time altogether and go around the world (I mean actual world tour, not SM definition meaning only Asia lol).

• Goddam I really want a tour. If only they could find free time altogether and go around the world (I mean actual world tour, not SM definition meaning only Asia lol).

I feel like some of the members really wanted to tour (Tiffany, Hyoyeon) but the schedules didn't work out. So this special event was suppose to be the beginning of a new tour but then got scaled all the way down to a 90-minute *ahem* over-3-hour fanmeet.

I also hope they'll tour in the near future (please don't make us wait 5 more years it's been already 7 since Phantasia)

少女時代

• I feel like some of the members really wanted to tour (Tiffany, Hyoyeon) but the schedules didn't work out. So this special event was suppose to be the beginning of a new tour but then got scaled all the way down to a 90-minute *ahem* over-3-hour fanmeet.

I also hope they'll tour in the near future (please don't make us wait 5 more years it's been already 7 since Phantasia)

I dont think this was supposed to be a new tour as most of the members were busy with acting projects well before ethere was even a CB and they haven't reduced their schedules since. So organising a tour for now or in the next couple mouths would be difficult. It always seemed like a special present for fans.

But who knows what the future holds, never say never with SNSD. 15th anniversary wasn't really on the cards for any fans until only a few months ago and they were prepping for over a year for it without us knowing

• I dont think this was supposed to be a new tour as most of the members were busy with acting projects well before ethere was even a CB and they haven't reduced their schedules since. So organising a tour for now or in the next couple mouths would be difficult. It always seemed like a special present for fans.

But who knows what the future holds, never say never with SNSD. 15th anniversary wasn't really on the cards for any fans until only a few months ago and they were prepping for over a year for it.

Yep yep. Fingers crossed summer 2023 or 2024

少女時代

• As a longtime SONE, I watched live and cried pretty much the entire time.

I think most of us never expected to see them perform again after the 10th anniversary comeback. We always HOPED it would happen but to see them actually have a full promotion schedule including stages and variety shows and then a full fanmeet AFTER two of the members had COVID all while the members are juggling their own schedules and commitments… I expected nothing and they gave more than I think any of us could ever ask for.

At the fanmeet, not only did SONEs get to see them perform new song and their older hits but also got to use their light sticks for the first time (they just came out for the 10th anniversary but many fans didn’t have them yet). So their first pink ocean with official light sticks and then them actually performing songs we weren’t sure we’d ever see live again… my heart is so full 💓💗

Just legendary stuff. The girls seemed to be trying their hardest to hold it together while on stage but I know they all went backstage and bawled, just like most SONEs did yesterday.

• External Content youtu.be

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Such a beatiful ocean. I never imagined we will still be able to enjoy such view in their 15th year

My wish is that one day I will be one of the twinkling pink lights in that ocean. They promised we will meet again, so I know it will come true :pepelove1:

• External Content www.youtube.com

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!