Someone send this to YG

• YG can definitely give Blackpink better stages (vma, award show, concerts..etc)

I love their VMA performance they killed it but I was expecting more and my sis (blink) told me not to expect a lot but tbh I wanted them to do stage outside the box something different than other kpop groups something like little mix x factor performance of power. tbh both bp & bts vma performance is typical kpop stage their live and dance were amazing it just not giving vma vibe you know?

I was looking froward to powerful stage something like these (even if they invited band it would make their performance better)

Blackpink have the confident and stage presence to pull something like this (really hope YG will look at performance outside kpop)

some might think this is too sexy for bp but little bit of dancing and singing would be interesting (interacting with ppl behind the screen, looking at the camera ..etc but I blame vma for their camera work is the worst they didn't even focus on their dance during chorus)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

change of the instrumental a bit at the beginning would be amazing

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cool intro and entrance would be great, like they could've people with pink cloak from the audience shouting blackpink

• Their "typical Kpop stages" is not something regularly seen in the US.

For a lot of people it's their first time seeing BP, so you want to sell what they are first instead of remixes.

That's why on the tour, with The Band 6, you see more remixes because everyone at their concerts are already fans obviously.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• They're Blackpink not Little Mix and they're selling K-pop

I know I just posted these as an example for group performance I didn't meant that they need to do what LM did, they will sell kpop even if band played or different inst. (like in Coachella) it just they could've done something not like "your typical kpop stage" just like their mma performance or SBS Gayodaejun I could've posted for solo (speaking of solo I noticed vma camera work is better for solo artist it could be either because bp didn't have time to prepare or vma doesn't know how to record group performance)

• Tbh i understand op, BP is talented enough to add more elements in their performances, specially a VMAs one, buuuut YGE never really tries with them.

And the fact that they had a pre release, a little promo, recorded the MV of the tt and the promo for the album, the tour coming soon etc, it's a lot of things in little time.

• Their "typical Kpop stages" is not something regularly seen in the US.

For a lot of people it's their first time seeing BP, so you want to sell what they are first instead of remixes.

That's why on the tour, with The Band 6, you see more remixes because everyone at their concerts are already fans obviously.

Logistics and cost I suppose.

Money is never unlimited.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!